4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Eathlome

Nov 13, 2017
Sounds like you probably have long progression on, so you need to have seen all their daily dialogues first.
Ms. Amos eventually worked out, but I can't find any new dialogue for Donna.
Pretending to be sick in the morning gets me the 'come to the hospital next time line' every time
Visiting the hospital gets me the 'Why do I find that so arousing' (for talk) and the 'Please leave... I can't do this' (for bar...) line every time
At school gets me the 'I'm not helping you out in the middle of school' line every time
and the bar I only get the generic 'Hello, [name]' line.

If there are any other locations/times to talk to her and progress the dialogue, please let me know.

Additionally I received the 'all dialogues unlocked' pop up for Level 4 Kaylee' and have the "A problem at School" quest but I can't interact with her when I call her to school with the broken pipe. I'm assuming that this is because whenever I talk to Fred he goes through the Sarah/Revenge Dialogue (even though Sarah and Lisa are both Level 5).

Reactions: Thire

soultomas

Nov 10, 2017
why? This isn’t the modded version of the game. I’m not saying I don’t like it, it’s good. but I don’t think the snake women is ever gonna he used on Nergals actual game.
I didn't do it in hopes that it would apprear in the game, i just liked the character so i made some fanart of her.

Apr 23, 2018
I'm having a problem with Neala's babysitting scene. When I call her it loads dizzy's image and then on the sex part it just says its failed to load. Is there a patch to fix the bugs?

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah hopefully a bugfix comes out. I'm at the point where it says in order to progress further I need to talk to someone in otherworld, but they took away incendus, and I still have a barrier to proceed. So I figured I had to progress with Neala to go further and that's when I encountered the bug.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah hopefully a bugfix comes out. I'm at the point where it says in order to progress further I need to talk to someone in otherworld, but they took away incendus, and I still have a barrier to proceed. So I figured I had to progress with Neala to go further and that's when I encountered the bug.
It's not a bug. It's a straight up copy of the event that plays for when you call dizzy. (Checked the game file in the rpgvxace editor) probably done to save time. Might be done in the final release. to fix the dialogue error you just need to rename babysitting-ride to babysitting-fuck and the same with babysitting-doggy (keep the -purity and -corrupt at the end or the error will continue) and there you go. I'm working on a bandaid which is for my fixes and adding some content from the chilly mod.

Apr 23, 2018
It's not a bug. It's a straight up copy of the event that plays for when you call dizzy. (Checked the game file in the rpgvxace editor) probably done to save time. Might be done in the final release. to fix the dialogue error you just need to rename babysitting-ride to babysitting-fuck and the same with babysitting-doggy (keep the -purity and -corrupt at the end or the error will continue) and there you go. I'm working on a bandaid which is for my fixes and adding some content from the chilly mod.
I did as you said following the filepaths and renaming the folder, but there is a problem. In the corrupt path I'm missing the dialogue text labeled 0. In all the paths they have 4 text files labeled 0,3,4,5. For whatever reason In my version I don't even have the file for the 0 in the corrupt path. Unfortunately I didn't keep my older version otherwise I might have been able to replace it.

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
I did as you said following the filepaths and renaming the folder, but there is a problem. In the corrupt path I'm missing the dialogue text labeled 0. In all the paths they have 4 text files labeled 0,3,4,5. For whatever reason In my version I don't even have the file for the 0 in the corrupt path. Unfortunately I didn't keep my older version otherwise I might have been able to replace it.
this was more of a bandaid fix for it since after i saw the event content was looking for a scene that wasn't in the dialogue folder. (much like how in .9.2.3 didn't have a dialogue for mrs jennings babysitting.)

Neomage21

Aug 28, 2017
Pretty much. and when i say dialogue i mean the file for the animation. like for example here is one of donna's dialogues

"<initialise:scene:hospital-ride>
<initialise:starting_speed:5>
<DialogueGroup1>
<dialogue:\n[7]:[I've... I've really crossed a line!]>
<dialogue:\n[7]:[But oh fuck it feels so good!]>
<dialogue:\n[7]:[I've never felt anything like this before!]>
</DialogueGroup1>
<DialogueGroup2>
<command:change-speed:3>
<dialogue:\n[1]:This feels amazing nurse!>
<dialogue:\n[7]:I-It does for me too!>
<dialogue:\n[7]:You are so big... I've never felt anything like it!>
</DialogueGroup2>
<DialogueGroup3>
<command:change-speed:2>
<dialogue:\n[7]:[Oh fuck! I can't stop riding his cock like this...]>
<dialogue:\n[7]:[W-What is this feeling?]>
<dialogue:\n[7]:[Am I actually going to cum?]>
</DialogueGroup3>
<DialogueGroup4>
<command:change-speed:1>
<dialogue:\n[1]:Nurse I think I'm gonna->
<dialogue:\n[7]:[Not yet! I'm so close!]>
<dialogue:\n[1]:\n[7], I'm really going to cum!>
<dialogue:\n[7]:[Just a little more!]>
</DialogueGroup4>
<DialogueGroup5>
<command:change-view:hospital-ride-cum>
<command:disable-loop:true>
<command: play-sound:Sex - Cumshot (4)|100|100|1>
<dialogue:\n[7]:I'm cumming!>
<dialogue:\n[1]:That was... Incredible...>
<dialogue:\n[7]:It... Really was, \n[1]...>
<dialogue:\n[7]:[But I couldn't stop riding his dick...]>
<dialogue:\n[7]:[Even when he was cumming inside of me...]>
</DialogueGroup5>"

Everything here is in one .txt file that the scene player reads to show the scene.

and this is the script in the event

play_animation("hospital-ride",7,true)

that script causes the scene player script ingame look for the dialogue folder for the scene and load the 0.txt file first and then the .txt files for each progression level up until 5.

Nergal might have forgotten dialogue for some scenes but it might be fixed in final release.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Last edited:

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Need help on this puzzle.

Forgive me for not using Screenshots coz my laptop is not connected to the home network.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes