4.20 star(s) 52 Votes
Jun 3, 2019
If your on win 10 you can make the task bar auto hide itself, or you can try and force a higher resolution on your monitor.
I don't know what you mean by "force higher resolution on my monitor", do you mean put higher resolution?
The resolution I have is higher than the game's resolution..

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
Maybe someone here can help, anytime I try to tun the game I get this screen. I have the required rpg files installed howeverit still dosent work.

Snip20200121_9.png

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
I don't know what you mean by "force higher resolution on my monitor", do you mean put higher resolution?
The resolution I have is higher than the game's resolution..
for the problem of the resolution in the configuration of the screen of the PC, lower resolution up to 1270x720 and all ready, the game will run in full screen mode without windows bar

dnof

Aug 24, 2018
I pretty much hit a wall with the characters and can't progress. For example, whenever I want the kimberly to play hide and seek she turns it down even though I've ranked up the dialogue a bunch. This is the same with every character. I also can't go further in dream because the path is blocked. What do I do?

Crasher92

Oct 7, 2017
I'm having an issue where the MC movement speed is to dropping slowly, seems randomly, but it already feels like a snails pace when trying to move around.

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
nergal , Hi, good to see u back dev

"Failed to load dialogue:
Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt"

it seems that if u finish the 3some of mom and sydney blowing MC. then u can never get mom in the shower ,u stuck with it.So if u finish that 3some, no more shower with mom again.

I met this problem. when i get into the shower with mom .and sydney should be peeping. but the words just pop up. then nothing happens .

Are there other 3some scenes with mom and sydney besides the route ? And i downloaded the patch on the first page ,there is no Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt .
just Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/0.txt.

. if u read this ,plz check it out and fix it. thx

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
nergal , Hi, good to see u back dev

"Failed to load dialogue:
Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt"

it seems that if u finish the 3some of mom and sydney blowing MC. then u can never get mom in the shower ,u stuck with it.So if u finish that 3some, no more shower with mom again.

I met this problem. when i get into the shower with mom .and sydney should be peeping. but the words just pop up. then nothing happens .

Are there other 3some scenes with mom and sydney besides the route ? And i downloaded the patch on the first page ,there is no Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt .
just Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/0.txt.

. if u read this ,plz check it out and fix it. thx
You can fix it if you want to.Go to the dialogues and edit the text at the address the error shows and after you save it rename it to the level you are for example 5

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
i've tried that . i mean there should be scenes about sydney peeping on MC fucking mom in the shower . i did the way u said ,but it just skipped to MC fucking sydney instead of peeping scenes(and the dialogues).

sithno

Feb 10, 2018
How can you play this game in full screen mode? Is this game bugged? And is the game finished?
in order (Alt+Enter) has a few bugs ((IE events not playing again after first time nothing Game breaking)) and On hold for the ...lost count as Nergal is focusing on another Game under a new name on patreon while it isnt "finished" it has spawned a brother Game look up "chilly's mod" of this game while a game mechanic behind this verson Chilly and other like minded artist and modders have kept it alive and really expanded the world of Peter and his desire to Bang milf where ever he goes

Apr 5, 2018
so is the game completed or will there be new updates
Quite a few scene bugs, failures to load dialogue, and outright missing scenes with some girls. As far as story content goes, apparently you can reach the end of the story/demon world.

Personally im waiting until the [1.0 Final] version that way I can play the game without having to restart and being able to see all the scenes without using a gallery since I like long progression.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Hey guys, could you help me, I got this bug:

When I'm in highschool area, in the moment I enter there's a dialogue scene between Alison (Ms Amos daughter) and some bully:

1.png 2.png
3.png 4.png

when the bully character tries to run away is interrupted by my character, and there's nothing I can do, nothing else happens and the games just freezes. anybody have that problem?

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Can anyone provide a walkthrough for the Underworld? I got past the Ghost girl but now I am in the prison and can't seem to continue. Directions on what exactly to do in the final castle/prison for the Underworld so I can finally reach and see the endgame would be appreciated.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes