4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Word up homeboys, if you're missing the UD fix then I've got another game for y'all to keep an eye out for.
Presenting this fucker of a Patreon page: for your corruption needs with a mix of incesting content because we're all degenerate as fuck up in this bitch.
Memery aside, the game looks to be the next up-and-comer in the little dude using demonic power to fuck chicks vein of western erotic game that we all know and apparently like enough to donate to a Patreon about.

Now I know what you're thinking; I agree its a massive dick move to shill another Patreon in a game's thread. However I'd like to think of this as more a P.S.A. as everyone here is embroiled into the thread so deep I don't imagine you'll pull out any time soon.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Word up homeboys, if you're missing the UD fix then I've got another game for y'all to keep an eye out for.
Presenting this fucker of a Patreon page: for your corruption needs with a mix of incesting content because we're all degenerate as fuck up in this bitch.
Memery aside, the game looks to be the next up-and-comer in the little dude using demonic power to fuck chicks vein of western erotic game that we all know and apparently like enough to donate to a Patreon about.

Now I know what you're thinking; I agree its a massive dick move to shill another Patreon in a game's thread. However I'd like to think of this as more a P.S.A. as everyone here is embroiled into the thread so deep I don't imagine you'll pull out any time soon.
Sorry mate, but I'll hold my breath in this one. The ones who tried to fill in UD's hiatus before and pretty much stole everyone's money is still fresh in my head.
It looks good in all honestly, but yeah, past experiences kinda hinders my excitement.

Reactions: obiwan and Fed

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Sorry mate, but I'll hold my breath in this one. The ones who tried to fill in UD's hiatus before and pretty much stole everyone's money is still fresh in my head.
It looks good in all honestly, but yeah, past experiences kinda hinders my excitement.
I know bro, but the guy already has one finished product under his belt and seems decent enough in the update department that I have my fingers crossed it won't turn out to be a snatch and run deal.
At absolute minimum I figure we have nothing to lose.

Though if it does fail and the dev fucks off I'll be utterly convinced that the game is cursed and will suck any and all of its devs dry as a bone in whatever dark ritual they used to get the initial concept out of the door.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Something weird is happening to my game.
I was in Succubus castle, right before her mini-game where you have to score 20 points within a few seconds (very hard). Here I can make saves. I failed the mini-game, so back to my room, and now I can't save anymore and all my other saves have disappeared. I really don't know what to do now :cry:

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
View attachment 543201
how should I go through it?
How do you get to that room? I'm stuck in that final Castle. I enter the room where the boxes are that have the key, I enter to go there, and am instantly detected from out of no where. Could you help walk me through how to get past that and how to get to the point you are at in this screenshot?

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018

Honestly, the art is really crappy and those 3d models always suck. Those games are literally littered all of lokforums, the same way the shitty "realistic" 3d games are littered here.

If you were going to recommend something similar to UD in plot, corruption and art, it would be Mr bones' manor.

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Ok, I'm lost: what am I supposed to do with the ghost girl? Thanks in advance for any help I may get

Silvendragon

Feb 2, 2018
Just ran into this bug, Sarah was sent the text to have Pito apoligize in the afternoon and I didn't do it in the afternoon. I then visited her house at night time and entered the house with invisibility and as soon as I went up the stairs the scene triggered but I was able to see everyone still in their beds as well as the scene with sarah in Pitos room. As soon as Pito leaves the room the game would freeze and the icons would flash but I couldn't move or interact with anything. Luckily I was able to make a quick save and then load it from there and the animation would run and I would be left outside of the house while invisibility is working. And then I would be stuck one tile to the left of Sarah's door unable to move but on the upside is that im able to open up the abilities menu and the phone menu , even though I can't turn off invisibility because it thinks im still in the house and I can move my character or return to the map.

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Lots of bug fixes
  • Mainly focused around missing scenes and such
where?! purety 5 scene with donna does not work

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
What am I supposed to do? I took a while to feel my way to the end and there's just a locked door and torches mc won't take because he says he has one already. I found my way back out and now I can't exit! Is my Underworld fucked for good?
I figured it out, you light the torch in the lava (wtf?!) and light all the fires near the door.
View attachment 550622

NEW PROBLEM: In the Underworld I reached a maze where ghost girls appear and you have to collect the red orbs. I died one time and now the red orbs never appear and the ghost girls glitch out. What do I do?
The only way that worked for me is to leave the dungeon, wake up, then go back to the otherworld, and work your way back to the ghost girl again. Sometimes it takes a couple of tries

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes