4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

BloodSoulx

Mar 22, 2019
What am I supposed to do? I took a while to feel my way to the end and there's just a locked door and torches mc won't take because he says he has one already. I found my way back out and now I can't exit! Is my Underworld fucked for good?
I figured it out, you light the torch in the lava (wtf?!) and light all the fires near the door.
View attachment 550622

NEW PROBLEM: In the Underworld I reached a maze where ghost girls appear and you have to collect the red orbs. I died one time and now the red orbs never appear and the ghost girls glitch out. What do I do?
Hey, I don't know if you fix the problem yet. But, I just found a way download this patch and extract it then when you go to Underworld let ghost hit you and enter underworld in next day. In my case, the map will reset I exit to the entrance and bamm it fix!
If anyone gets stuck try my solution.

Same issue, still no red orbs even with the patch here: https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v1-0-beta-nergal.3296/page-653#post-2598384

Edit: orbs came back after playing a few more time

jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
Someone can download and upload the on mega please is hard waiste time with download on fboom still to low
I already downloaded it (finally) tomorrow I upload it to mega (unless someone has already uploaded it) by the way, will this mod be updated? is that it is designed quite well but it has bug quite annoying, I hope you get another more stable version

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
I already downloaded it (finally) tomorrow I upload it to mega (unless someone has already uploaded it) by the way, will this mod be updated? is that it is designed quite well but it has bug quite annoying, I hope you get another more stable version
thank you,i'll wait for it,and pls is to put inside the game folder or what i've todo with this mod pack?

jack_cuervo

Nov 6, 2019
thank you,i'll wait for it,and pls is to put inside the game folder or what i've todo with this mod pack?
you do not have to place it anywhere, unzip it and give it to play, I recommend you save manually and in several slots it has enough bugs, by the way where did you get it? I want to follow up to see if they update it

Reactions: JhOon

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
you do not have to place it anywhere, unzip it and give it to play, I recommend you save manually and in several slots it has enough bugs, by the way where did you get it? I want to follow up to see if they update it
When you can put here the mega link to download

Minipax84

Sep 26, 2017
So I've managed to get mom to watch me and sydney have sex during the night, but how do I actually progress to the threesome blowjob scene? There appears to be some 'peep' dialogue that's missing in the morning shower sex, does that have something to do with it? Found no answer in the thread.

Edit: I've added the missing sydney morning peep text (which as someone previously noted changes the scene from mom to sydney), but I really don't know where to go from here.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes