4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Hey everyone! I normally don't post here and honestly I have no idea what's going on in this thread, but I decided to share a new fan art piece here. If this isn't allowed or whatever, just let me know and I'll delete it, but I remember seeing some fan art here before so it should be alright. Any who I created (or more like attempted to :p) an underwear bust for Sarah as there isn't any of which I know. If you happen to be interested in my "work" you can find more on this thread (hopefully this is okay): https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v0-8-2-fnfzone-mod-ver-4.11169/. Either way, enjoy :) sarah-underwear-7.png

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
Okay so has the missing dialogue for Donna been fixed yet? (Like is this still ongoing or is it dead?)
No, right now Nergal is focusing on his newest project, The Solarion Project, due to this game being effectively finished. Once that game gets to a satisfactory state, he will come back, finish up the dialogue, do a final round of bug squashing and then the project is done for the foreseeable future after that. He MIGHT return with GF to do some extra post game scenarios, but it is very unlikely.

Reactions: EdExmaquina

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Hello friends I think Nergal is no longer in Patreon appears lost
Nergal's original patreon got mass reported/ hat bombed due to their slow update rate. Completely dumb thing to do I know. As for their current patreon, due to the content UD and Glassfish (the artist) is known for, I believe most of the updates and news are posted in the patreon-only discord. But as some people have sated before, Nergal is working on Solarion Project with WitchKing000, and won't be working on UD until there's enough progress with SP.

Reactions: F9Zoney

zephyr1983

Jun 26, 2018
Nergal's original patreon got mass reported/ hat bombed due to their slow update rate. Completely dumb thing to do I know. As for their current patreon, due to the content UD and Glassfish (the artist) is known for, I believe most of the updates and news are posted in the patreon-only discord. But as some people have sated before, Nergal is working on Solarion Project with WitchKing000, and won't be working on UD until there's enough progress with SP.
personally I do not believe that it is due to their slow update rate, but rather because of the themes of insest and shotacon which is prohibited by the law of patreon. because its members knew that it was not updated often

ely_putita

Jul 26, 2017
Hello people. I was testing the game and just leaving school (about 8 minutes of play) this error appeared to me.

does anyone know how to fix it?

error urban demons.png

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
I´m probably missing something but how can I persuade mom to not give me the painkillers?
You don't persuade her to give you them, you steal them from the medicine cabinet in the upstairs bathroom by stealing the key in the downstairs bathroom. Can't remember if this was patched out, but you may or may not have to flush them down the toilet.

walk314

Dec 23, 2019
I want to mod the game as in the sex scenes, but I don't know specifly know how to. Like the proper programs, colors that match, and then implement into the game. I already own rpgmaker ace and mv, I need help on the sex scene. Lets just pretend I don't know anything if that helps

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes