4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

DC17

Mar 8, 2019
Is there a way to unlock the full gallery in the mirror without re-playing the game? Using the code will show no scenes for the nurse and I can't find Sydney-Brigitte 3-some either.

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
I want to mod the game as in the sex scenes, but I don't know specifly know how to. Like the proper programs, colors that match, and then implement into the game. I already own rpgmaker ace and mv, I need help on the sex scene. Lets just pretend I don't know anything if that helps
I can help with that. I mostly mod scenes so give me a message about your questions so we dont clutter this thread.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Deleted member 40325

May 22, 2017
Well if you want my stuff go to the chilly's mod thread. All the scenes I've done are in that mod or on that thread. I only mod the OGs so there won't be "new girls" from me.

DarkSenpai13

Aug 18, 2018
Someone knows how to complete the missions of Getting her wet! in the pool with the 5 girls?
I only get the scene in the pool and all go to the bathroom and nothing happens, the mission is not completed.

Kusarii

Oct 4, 2017
Sad this game will never be polished off... well for a year or so like AZL (even then I wouldnt call that finished either). With this track record I wonder if he will even finish his new project...

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
my game crushes if i try to shoplift. spying on sis in the morning sometimes give the error unable to load a picture and much more. will the code be fixed? has anyone a patch?

Nodrit

Nov 1, 2017
Sooo, i won this trial, and when i came back the way was blocked and i don't know how to move further without reloading a save

And it's only me, or you too have some problem with "loading image" during sex scenes ?

1583956119245.png

Mar 17, 2019
Do anyone know how to advanced Donna pass level 2 ? I stuck with talking keep repeating about slutty nurse loop. If it's a bug, anyone know how to fix it ?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I'm gonna ask this again becuase I didn't get an answer before so anyone have a solution to this? Start the game and no image lods.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes