4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
There is one more update due to fix loads of bugs and add in missing dialogue. I'd love to work on the game again in the future, but unfortunately it can no longer be funded due to mass reporting from this site. If we can find a way around it then maybe we'll consider restarting it.
I am sorry there are so many dicks in the world. Even worse when the reporting is coming from a fucking "pirate" site. Some people are just... ffff... anyway. I hope everything goes better for your future stuffs.

Reactions: F9Zoney

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
how do you progress with donna im stuck with the part where you ask her to fuck when you overhear at the bar (corruption route)

Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
im at Mrs jennings. i have two mission she's at lvl 2 and the two mission are 1. are the one where we have to meet her outside school. i know i can meet her at store but i cant trigger it. 2. is the convincing her which says that i have to use something from the otherworld but i dont know what. Please help Thanks

Roding

Jan 16, 2018
what happend to nergal?
his patreon is gone and nothing new on his blog.
does any one know? please inform me thanks!

Reactions: Gasanvar

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
The thread was marked Abandoned due to inactive of developer after v1.0 beta release and seemingly focused more on The Solarion Project.

However, if this was marked wrong, developer can submit a ticket. Else, we can just revert the status if developer release a substantial updates on the game.

fplay8881

Feb 12, 2020
not counting the bugs and whatnot, the design of the otherworld minigames are just nonsensically horrid. is there any way to bypass this junk?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes