4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Mar 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to get Kaylee to 5 corruption, I mean I try talking to Fred and now I do you want me to do is go to see that other guys house

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to get Kaylee to 5 corruption, I mean I try talking to Fred and now I do you want me to do is go to see that other guys house
This seems to be a common bug. I think your best option is loading up a save before you reached that level with Sarah.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
This seems to be a common bug. I think your best option is loading up a save before you reached that level with Sarah.
It's not a bug. The journal should say: "I should speak to Fred in the morning at school, after breaking the pipe. Lets get him involved!" - Have you tried talking to him in the MORNING after breaking the pipe?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
It's not a bug. The journal should say: "I should speak to Fred in the morning at school, after breaking the pipe. Lets get him involved!" - Have you tried talking to him in the MORNING after breaking the pipe?
Using this opportunity of you showing up, I would like to ask if all the planned content in here for the final release has been scrapped:

I understand the "Possible Fun Future Ideas" was ditched. But what about at least still images for character endings?

Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
I must first say what a great game you made! Art and Story is bewitching and even the otherworld puzzles are not too hard or too easy. But my game says sometimes picture or dialog is missing and i think i lose corruption over time? Is there a possible chance for a bugfix this week or in near future? Please. Because i really like your work.

Greetings
your Fan f95zoney

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Using this opportunity of you showing up, I would like to ask if all the planned content in here for the final release has been scrapped:

I understand the "Possible Fun Future Ideas" was ditched. But what about at least still images for character endings?
No unfortunately the only thing that will be in the build (as I've repeated many times before) will be bug fixes and the missing dialogues for Donna / Kaylee.

I must first say what a great game you made! Art and Story is bewitching and even the otherworld puzzles are not too hard or too easy. But my game says sometimes picture or dialog is missing and i think i lose corruption over time? Is there a possible chance for a bugfix this week or in near future? Please. Because i really like your work.

Greetings
your Fan f95zoney
There will be a bug fix build which fixes the issues you mentioned, along with missing dialogue for Kaylee and Donna. But otherwise that will be it. Don't expect it this week.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
Where is Fred supposed to be in the morning? Because he is not a school. And the journal simply says "I should get Fred involved. He would make a great cameraman... or something more.

Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
do some chars have no more heart lvl than 2? or am i unable to progress? because i even tried the full corruption code but nothing really changes. :/

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
do some chars have no more heart lvl than 2? or am i unable to progress? because i even tried the full corruption code but nothing really changes. :/
Heart level 5 should be the end for all character. Though I don't know for the demon woman since I never finished the otherworld.
If you don't progress it could depend if you play long or short progression.

Talos76

Aug 8, 2019
Are there missing scenes for anyone else like for example Neala is missing one of her scene and I'm pretty sure thats not the only one.

Also doesn't anyone know where I can find the list of cheat codes?

crazybeaver

May 4, 2017
Are there missing scenes for anyone else like for example Neala is missing one of her scene and I'm pretty sure thats not the only one.

Also doesn't anyone know where I can find the list of cheat codes?
rosebud - $1,000
fund - $10,000 (do it 8 times, I dare you.)
Justin Bailey - Nude portraits
ifearchange - Turn your music on
moveinfast - Super fast movement
allyourbasesarebelongtous - TP to memory room with all scenes unlocked (purity)
somebodysetupusthebomb - TP to memory room with all scenes unlocked (corrupt)
nwcigotbetter - Set all NPCs to 100 purity/corrupt (Heart Level 10)
debug.unlock - toggles invisibility lock switch
debug.changename - changes your name
debug.allowtp - gets option in Q menu to TP back to main map

-Love, ChillyScholar

Talos76

Aug 8, 2019
rosebud - $1,000
fund - $10,000 (do it 8 times, I dare you.)
Justin Bailey - Nude portraits
ifearchange - Turn your music on
moveinfast - Super fast movement
allyourbasesarebelongtous - TP to memory room with all scenes unlocked (purity)
somebodysetupusthebomb - TP to memory room with all scenes unlocked (corrupt)
nwcigotbetter - Set all NPCs to 100 purity/corrupt (Heart Level 10)
debug.unlock - toggles invisibility lock switch
debug.changename - changes your name
debug.allowtp - gets option in Q menu to TP back to main map

-Love, ChillyScholar
Thanks,

Also does the audio start to sound buggy after a while?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes