4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
does anyonehave a full save right at the ending? i'm stuck in the puzzle where a ghost that can walk through walls is chasing you
and in the path some shiny circles appear and i don't know what to do?

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
This really shouldn't be listed as abandoned as in the changelog itself it lists the current version as the end of the game... Basically its done.
The game is not complete, theres broken dialogue, unviewable scenes and gamebreaking bugs in the current build. The DEV himself said that he was still working on it but decided to take a break to work on his other project. When it says Urban Demons 1.0 FINAL, then the game is complete.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Does any one know what to do for Mrs. Jennings "Find out more" or "Convincing her" quest.
I couldn't find anything to do during weekends (messaging or following her until i got a prompt)

Reactions: F9Zoney

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Hey jibmo_1234 :)

I share your antipication and love for this game, it has so much potential and is entertaining in sexual content and storywise.

Helping in development is as i know a little problematic because the developer said a patch and missing images are coming the next weeks. so you could ask him personally if you could help. but it would maybe be more efficient if you would make your own mod of this game or be in a mod team and help with what you can. there are already two mods of this game that i know of. and they are in comparission to the origin game really good, but sadly of a earlier version of this game.

so if you have the capability and time it would make more sense to develop a new mod out of what is given or helping what is already there.

its your choice and i´m in awe for you regardles what you choose because everything that makes this game greater is an great tribut for all of us.

so out of curiosity are you an artist or an coder? are you able to bugfix? :O if yes you are a god! <3
Hey Zoney,

First of all, sorry for my late answer, I didnt see it.
A) I m a little confused now what to do, in the version 1.0 beta I already f*cked 3 girls. Andyou said the 2 mods... should I download the earlier version for the mods and start over ? Or continue the 1.0 beta now ? hm

B) I have basic coding experiences, but I could learn :)

C) One more thing.... I dont know why its so hard to find a "wiki" for this game. Or something useful summary for the new ones, how to start the game, what are the benefits of the mods etc., you know, for beginners. Feels like I have to ask anything. And the best is when you find finally the mega link, and the file is missing :D So right now I try to find up the informations. And a walkhrough for 1.0 . I m gonna be a google master soon I guess :D

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Hey Zoney,

First of all, sorry for my late answer, I didnt see it.
A) I m a little confused now what to do, in the version 1.0 beta I already f*cked 3 girls. Andyou said the 2 mods... should I download the earlier version for the mods and start over ? Or continue the 1.0 beta now ? hm

B) I have basic coding experiences, but I could learn :)

C) One more thing.... I dont know why its so hard to find a "wiki" for this game. Or something useful summary for the new ones, how to start the game, what are the benefits of the mods etc., you know, for beginners. Feels like I have to ask anything. And the best is when you find finally the mega link, and the file is missing :D So right now I try to find up the informations. And a walkhrough for 1.0 . I m gonna be a google master soon I guess :D
a) the mods are standalones you can load them as they are. both mods are in some way entertaining. the one mod is more a scenario rewriting with little adding and the other mod have more additions but as i played not a real red string.
i would say if you have time play the two mods and the original, it is not really wasted time. :)

c) well its true there is no wiki or walkthrough for the game and the mods but for one mod i know there are walkthroughs in the game ordner. but a walkthrough for 1.0 isn´t on my knowledge, other than the tipps in the handy.

b) if you are good enough to bugfix you are practical a god because i would not even be able to code a flash game xD and as i see how many bugs are in the game and the mods the scripts are most likely not easy.

Reactions: jimbo_1234

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
a) the mods are standalones you can load them as they are. both mods are in some way entertaining. the one mod is more a scenario rewriting with little adding and the other mod have more additions but as i played not a real red string.
i would say if you have time play the two mods and the original, it is not really wasted time. :)

c) well its true there is no wiki or walkthrough for the game and the mods but for one mod i know there are walkthroughs in the game ordner. but a walkthrough for 1.0 isn´t on my knowledge, other than the tipps in the handy.

b) if you are good enough to bugfix you are practical a god because i would not even be able to code a flash game xD and as i see how many bugs are in the game and the mods the scripts are most likely not easy.
I found on more kindda famous mod : "Xalenda's mod"
So now I m more than confused what to do :D
I guess I m gonna download an earlier version (0.8.something) and I will try to copy my savegames, hopefully its gonna work in the earlier version.
This mods are expand the original game ? Or they change it too ? I m trying to find out how to continue now :D I m at about 30-40% of the original game (version 1.0) - after playing about twelve hours... Idont wanna start it over from the beginning :)

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
Will never understand why devs add to their workload like that. In the long run it only makes both or all titles in development suffer due to slower updates and poor community interaction/feedback. So now not only will Solarion Project updates be slower most likely, the final patch to Urban Demons will also be pushed back I assume.

dato000

Nov 16, 2017
Guys i need guide of temple of the false im stuck here View attachment 623983
oh man, I guess you have a bug overthere, I had it too, it suppose you have to get some red globes and then the pilar will disappear , try to load a file before you load that stage for first time, if you load a file before you unlock that world would be better, you'll have better chance to load the ghost room without that bug.

I have a question, when you are fucking the sister, It seems that Peter's mom is spying them and mentions about a camera, where can I find that one, is there a possibility to get a threesome with Peter's Mom and sister??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ahmadkontala

Dec 16, 2019
hello guys i have a problem after i reach the max level with lisa she told me that the door will be unlock eveynight but when i go for her she is sleeping and when i click on her i get this and i can't leave the house as well sorry for my english Capture.PNG

Reactions: Tomislav Dragić

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Yeah, the Space Game with Witchking00 was the one he wanted to work on after UD and he just announced that they, Glassfish and Nergal, are making a Adult Pokemon game the other day.
I don’t blame him. The monster girl genre is on fire right now as incest and shota themes have become very niche lately.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes