4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

blue5eyes5

Jan 13, 2019
I'm stuck at the red orbs in the otherworld nothing is happening no red fire, when i pass the left bottom i wake up. Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong? Thanks

walk314

Dec 23, 2019
I'm stuck at the red orbs in the otherworld nothing is happening no red fire, when i pass the left bottom i wake up. Is it a bug or am i doing something wrong? Thanks
If your in the maze with the ghost then you need a patch. Its somewhere in the thread might be in the 200s maybe but its here.

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Hi, anybody know how to f*ck mom and teacher in the school ? Note said I should get in trouble after school....dont know how to do that. Was trying to talk to Fred while class...nothing happened.
If anybody know, please let me know :)

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you guys, done :)
Other problem, with Sarah. ALmost done everything with her except this home video something. I called her for babysit. But just a normal fck happened. Any idea ? :)

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
How to blackmail Mom? I can only find corruption or love routes but ive seen pics of blackmail route

manishkumar

Apr 20, 2020
View attachment 8211

Overview:
Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of Peter, the perverted young male, as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals. Encounter a variety of women, all of whom you can talk and interact with... or more! However, discover your fate as you travel into the very depths of hell to uncover the truth of who you are. But more importantly who or what you will become. Your main goal is to corrupt all the women you can find as you travel between the real world and the Otherworld. This goal becomes slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand? With a large selection of NPCs to interact with and a compelling story that will see you enter the depths of hell, be sure to check out the latest version!
Thread Updated: 2019-10-09
Release Date: 2019-10-09
Developer: ( / )
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Codes:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 163839 View attachment 163838 View attachment 163837
[/QU
View attachment 8211

Overview:
Urban Demons, a tale of two souls lost in the darkness. Take control of Peter, the perverted young male, as you journey around the city seeking to complete your goals. Encounter a variety of women, all of whom you can talk and interact with... or more! However, discover your fate as you travel into the very depths of hell to uncover the truth of who you are. But more importantly who or what you will become. Your main goal is to corrupt all the women you can find as you travel between the real world and the Otherworld. This goal becomes slightly easier when you are blessed by demonic forces. But are these powers there to merely help you? Or are there more sinister motives at hand? With a large selection of NPCs to interact with and a compelling story that will see you enter the depths of hell, be sure to check out the latest version!
Thread Updated: 2019-10-09
Release Date: 2019-10-09
Developer: ( / )
Censorship: None
Version: 1.0 Beta
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Codes:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - - -

View attachment 163839 View attachment 163838 View attachment 163837
How can we download in mobile phone

dirtyotaku13

Jul 12, 2017
I usually use the super fast movement cheat but after some minutes it stops working and the speed goes back to normale, why is that?
There are a few events in the game that override your speed (only ones I know off the top of my head are the ones where you eavesdrop on Mrs. Jennings and the Principal) and then you need to reenter the speed codes twice in the computer to fix it again.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
From what i been reading seems Nergal busy with The solarion project.
Not correct. It ended because we reached the base content we wanted to do. We were planning on taking a break starting something fresh before returning to UD. However the mass reporting that came from this forum shut down the Patreon and made any future update for Urban Demons pretty impossible. There will be one more bug fix build coming soon, but that will be it. No new content will be included in this build.

• Wow
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

demonfucker

May 27, 2017
Not correct. It ended because we reached the base content we wanted to do. We were planning on taking a break starting something fresh before returning to UD. However the mass reporting that came from this forum shut down the Patreon and made any future update for Urban Demons pretty impossible. There will be one more bug fix build coming soon, but that will be it. No new content will be included in this build.
so there not gonna be any more updates what about the modding community i know that xalenda did some content when this game first went abandoned and then stopped because you started updating it again

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes