4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
how are you able to fix it so fast?
Use rpg maker, you must. I just look level by level what is wrong and change it. ANDDDD i play often in orginal UD and mods so it accelerates to find bugs.

(╯ ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)╯ ┻━┻ rpg maker VX (rvproj2) because MV use different project extension (rpgproject)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: F9Zoney

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Idk i think less a bit laggy but this can only it may seem to me... here you go.
whatever on keeping me get track on finishing this game with more features provided by the community meanwhile the Author releases an update ... im more than happy to spend this time on quarantine with whatever you or anyone else feel free to throw at !

thanks

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
I worked some and can add another character to special event, Sarah in right top. It's open a couple of doors for future modification by me.
you my friend, i really wanna be friends with you, are a god! a virtous coder of love! you have the heart of a science man ;)

but why don´t you work with your fantastic skills not together with xenada or the chilly and update the already available mods?

Kuf_Drahrepus

Mar 17, 2019
and if you mod your own version i would definetly play it, because you are a great scientist
mod... too big word for my bugfix, that thing with special event with sarah is clone experiment. I wish know & understand ruby, javascript for make scripts.

Main problem is my lack of skill in made graphics, but i can add some events with basic images and any one who want it change will do it simply by copy&paste images in folders.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F9Zoney

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
mod... too big word for my bugfix, that thing with special event with sarah is clone experiment. I wish know & understand ruby, javascript for make scripts.

Main problem is my lack of skill in made graphics, but i can add some events with basic images and any one who want it change will do it simply by copy&paste images in folders.
don´t be humble friend, every great invention started small. you will surely be in some months or a few years be an recognized name in the modding comunity and praises will be sung for your hard work. and maybe with enough experience you will even make your own game! isn´t this a great future? :)

if i may ask why don´t you debug for chilly or xal if oyu have such good skills? maybe in response they or their modfans could give you art in return for your own special events that you wanna add? just a thought

Shionara

May 2, 2020
HI Chilly, Do you have a patch for missing orb in ghostly girl because I failed it once and then it didn't show up anymore and I keep trying to try it but it still missing :< Much appreciate if someone can reply asap cuttz I love playing this game hehehe and please attach the file so I can download it. Thx

• Wow
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus
Feb 16, 2019
HI Chilly, Do you have a patch for missing orb in ghostly girl because I failed it once and then it didn't show up anymore and I keep trying to try it but it still missing :< Much appreciate if someone can reply asap cuttz I love playing this game hehehe and please attach the file so I can download it. Thx
why are you asking Chilly? He doesn’t own this thread anymore.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes