4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Jul 23, 2017
All things considered while this game is "technically" finished I would love for him to add "opening scenes" for other girls as well,just like he did to the two previous ones.That's it nothing else from me.

Reactions: BruceMcGivern

Chelas123

Oct 29, 2018
Is there any game like this one in terms of relationship of mother-son? I love how it developed that relationship.

PD: I already played a lot of lewd games including the populars if you guys want me to recommend STS or Milfy City to avoid the inconvenience

Feb 16, 2019
Don't know if its a bug or not but I cannot get Sydney off 0 hearts. I'm on the quest 'the waiting game' which is basically here first one which is when you peek through the hole in your floor and she isn't there. So I turn myself invisible to go downstairs but when I do it, it just says she is watching regular tv and I cannot progress from that. I've tried it multiple times but its the same every time.

(I might just be retarded and not doing it properly)
your suppose to encounter her not invisible first. She breaks your computer the next day and then you go from there.

Reactions: kurosuga

ChillyScholar

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Oct 2, 2017
HI Chilly, Do you have a patch for missing orb in ghostly girl because I failed it once and then it didn't show up anymore and I keep trying to try it but it still missing :< Much appreciate if someone can reply asap cuttz I love playing this game hehehe and please attach the file so I can download it. Thx
We don't talk about me here

Hey, kids, psssss. Chilly and Nerg is one person...
Stop spreading lies, you know better than that

why are you asking Chilly? He doesn’t own this thread anymore.
I never owned this thread

no. No he is not. If they were, then the mod Chilly made wouldn’t be crappy and full of shit. (So many unnecessary NPC’s that make no sense.) Not to mention stolen characters and shitting overlaying for repetitive sex scenes.
I'll explain the characters on my own thread later

steveballs

May 22, 2017
Good luck with the fixes and tweaks. I had to wait about a year/ year and half before he remotely finished a zombies life, which in my opinion is still missing details because it seems like it was rushed

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
So I know some good blokes are still patching this game, did they ever fix the underworld ghost mini game?

Any links to current patches would be appreciated.

TheVoid17

Mar 25, 2019
What the problem is?
Oh I'm just asking if it was fixed, cuz I remembered when the latest build was released people were saying loosing once to ghost basically locked you out. Anytime you try to got back to the Other World it would immediately kick you out cuz you lost last time and it didn't reset it.

WinterNanachi

Apr 7, 2020
Nergal did say he will no longer work on UD anymore & I gave him my few strong opinions. However when a creator does no longer have any fun making games or have any more motion to work on their games due to greed or other problems they should just shut down & take time for them selfs & not try to make games. I love UD it was the first game I got my enjoyment out of <3.

• Sad

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Nergal did say he will no longer work on UD anymore & I gave him my few strong opinions. However when a creator does no longer have any fun making games or have any more motion to work on their games due to greed or other problems they should just shut down & take time for them selfs & not try to make games. I love UD it was the first game I got my enjoyment out of <3.
Misguided opinion is more like it. UD is still getting a final update, I meant it's not coming back as a project. If you want to know why, maybe ask a few members here why they thought it would be a good idea to mass report the patreon to stop it being possible as a project. You talk about greed / profit, but you don't seem to grasp how projects actually work? Art costs money, and people fapping to my projects won't keep them going either. I hope that clears things up.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Misguided opinion is more like it. UD is still getting a final update, I meant it's not coming back as a project. If you want to know why, maybe ask a few members here why they thought it would be a good idea to mass report the patreon to stop it being possible as a project. You talk about greed / profit, but you don't seem to grasp how projects actually work? Art costs money, and people fapping to my projects won't keep them going either. I hope that clears things up.
i heard now multiple times some of us reported you to patreon. but why exactly? what was the reasons? i´m confused. and great game if i may say, much luck i wish for your future projects.

Nov 21, 2017
i heard now multiple times some of us reported you to patreon. but why exactly? what was the reasons? i´m confused. and great game if i may say, much luck i wish for your future projects.
I've found this:
Nergal's original patreon got mass reported/ hat bombed due to their slow update rate. Completely dumb thing to do I know. As for their current patreon, due to the content UD and Glassfish (the artist) is known for, I believe most of the updates and news are posted in the patreon-only discord. But as some people have sated before, Nergal is working on Solarion Project with WitchKing000, and won't be working on UD until there's enough progress with SP.
I don't understand. There is game Light Of My Life. The developer update it after 5 month! 5 MONTHS!! And people wait for it. No mass report or anything like that.
personally I do not believe that it is due to their slow update rate, but rather because of the themes of insest and shotacon which is prohibited by the law of patreon. because its members knew that it was not updated often
Incest and shota? Ok...We have here Insexual Awakening, Daily lives of my countryside. Even Dating my daughter didn't close. They open their and start another project for patreon. Not the best but it is working for...relaxing.
Maybe just misunderstanding between NergalsNest and subscribers.
I don't know. But i'll check out the game.

• Red Heart

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've found this:

I don't understand. There is game Light Of My Life. The developer update it after 5 month! 5 MONTHS!! And people wait for it. No mass report or anything like that.

Incest and shota? Ok...We have here Insexual Awakening, Daily lives of my countryside. Even Dating my daughter didn't close. They open their and start another project for patreon. Not the best but it is working for...relaxing.
Maybe just misunderstanding between NergalsNest and subscribers.
I don't know. But i'll check out the game.
Any projects that are breaking patreon ToS and get mass reported will be shut down. And I can tell you it wasn't subscribers who did it. It was people who never pledged and decided to ruin it for everyone else. Using an alternative (like subscribestar or my own site) is fine until the same idiots come back and start mass reporting again. So it's not an option.

Nov 21, 2017
Any projects that are breaking patreon ToS and get mass reported will be shut down. And I can tell you it wasn't subscribers who did it. It was people who never pledged and decided to ruin it for everyone else. Using an alternative (like subscribestar or my own site) is fine until the same idiots come back and start mass reporting again. So it's not an option.
Shut down on patreon. I understand that: their site - their rules. But noone take away your game. Just need another way to fund it.
I don't know anything about rules on subscribestar so i can't say anything.
But your own site! Ok people can get together in a crowd and report. Pfff who cares. It's your site - just use another domain.
If you sure that wasn't subscribers than i guess stay with them to fund art for this projects.
For example the game Light Of My Life(that i really love for it's plot). Many people think that girls are ugly. Hah! Moderators even had to set a warning.
I don't know how much patreons you had when all that happens but i think that you can recreate all ideas that you have. Like rebrend for patreon or using another platform. I think previous patreons will find you again by you style. Of course if you still want it.
By the way i've found some rumors when patreon closed their site for many adult-creators that somebody(Was it MrDots?) want to create a platform without such strict rules ;). I don't know is that idea still alive or not.

Reactions: F9Zoney
4.20 star(s) 51 Votes