4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Feb 16, 2019
Hey, kids, psssss. Chilly and Nerg is one person...
no. No he is not. If they were, then the mod Chilly made wouldn’t be crappy and full of shit. (So many unnecessary NPC’s that make no sense.) Not to mention stolen characters and shitting overlaying for repetitive sex scenes.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
so any one have some latest patch? or old patch for missing orb in ghost girl?
my advice since i already finished the game on Purity Mode 100%

save before this part. because if you likely get the missing orb and didnt save before that ... then you just wasted a lot of hrs in progress :p

until Nergal comes back with an RKO-Update out of nowhere seems that's the only solution for that problem.

also i havent played old versions but i gotta say NergalsNest :

i will def miss this map UI/Layout/Interface:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Aciddark

Dec 14, 2017
Ok am I missing something? I can't get Mrs. Jennings to level up past level 2. My phone says to use something in the Otherworld, but I'm already at the Dominus fight and I can't figure out what she needs. What do I do?

Feb 16, 2019
Ok am I missing something? I can't get Mrs. Jennings to level up past level 2. My phone says to use something in the Otherworld, but I'm already at the Dominus fight and I can't figure out what she needs. What do I do?
well what else have you done with her? Have you done the titfuck at school and the store on Monday? That’s what stopped me.

Aciddark

Dec 14, 2017
well what else have you done with her? Have you done the titfuck at school and the store on Monday? That’s what stopped me.
I haven't gotten the bahtroom scene yet, but since i turned off the minigames when i started, i have no idea whether or not its possible to get the scene atm. Is there a way I can cheat and turn the minigame back on? The "auto-complete" never fucking works.

EDIT: I have the bathroom scene, but the persuasion minigame keeps failing. Thats what I meant.

Aciddark

Dec 14, 2017
I haven't gotten the bahtroom scene yet, but since i turned off the minigames when i started, i have no idea whether or not its possible to get the scene atm. Is there a way I can cheat and turn the minigame back on? The "auto-complete" never fucking works.

EDIT: I have the bathroom scene, but the persuasion minigame keeps failing. Thats what I meant.
Figured it out. Somehow I missed the option to reenable minigames in the menu. Worked like a charm.

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
Stumbled upon this game and saw the ABANDONED tag. The thread seems decently active and from the changelog the game may not have been that far from completion so why was it dropped?
Also, I saw some talks about mods and I might try the game even with the ABANDONED tag if there are some decent mods that tried to finish it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus
Feb 16, 2019
Stumbled upon this game and saw the ABANDONED tag. The thread seems decently active and from the changelog the game may not have been that far from completion so why was it dropped?
Also, I saw some talks about mods and I might try the game even with the ABANDONED tag if there are some decent mods that tried to finish it.
people thought it was abandoned due to the creator of the game has not done any updates to it despite he said he would. Also he has been putting too much focus on his other project(s) that people have assumed he has left the game abandoned. But really game is not abandoned at all. It is done. The only thing he has left to do was to put in the additional dialogue boxes for Neala and Nurse Donna. That would be it and the game will be fully complete with no other additions to be added. No new characters, no new sex scenes, no outfit changes for the other characters; the game will just end here all tied up in a bow.

Belhemoth

Jul 20, 2018
people thought it was abandoned due to the creator of the game has not done any updates to it despite he said he would. Also he has been putting too much focus on his other project(s) that people have assumed he has left the game abandoned. But really game is not abandoned at all. It is done. The only thing he has left to do was to put in the additional dialogue boxes for Neala and Nurse Donna. That would be it and the game will be fully complete with no other additions to be added. No new characters, no new sex scenes, no outfit changes for the other characters; the game will just end here all tied up in a bow.
Thanks, doesn't seem as bad in that case.

Reactions: DrFree

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
actually there's like A HELL TO add, tweak, implement and FIX.

once again this is a Beta and despite the many game breaking bugs or annoying hardlocks ingame while you're in the underworld ... i found this game to be more worked on:

missing text dialogues, missing scenes *unable to load* and most importantly fixes when interacting with certain characters. since most of the scenes when you manage to give MS Amos and Michelle in the apartments. these scenes are reused from their homes and kills a bit the context of the game progression & interaction.

if i can have a list of bugs, gamebreaking stuff and more i would surely share it here.

til nergal is done with the other projects i believe this would be the main dish to be served to the community for sure!
really a promising game with a lot of potential in my point of view

Feb 16, 2019
Sadly it will be harder to do for him since his Patreon page for this game is gone now. It was finally shut down and he would have to find another way to put the updated version (whenever he gets to it) up for the public.
He still has his other Patreons up for his other two projects. The Solarion Project and a different he is doing with GlassFish (who has helped with the artwork and sexual scenes here in Urban Demons). So only time will tell when the fixes, dialogue inputs, and debugging will be done.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes