4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Captain NTR

Feb 6, 2020
I really want to play this game but I want a complete version, ugh. I wish the dev would just put in the work to finish this game for good that way he can focus 100% on Solarion Project, he would even get the added benefit of being able to proclaim that he finished a game and is a credible content creator. Sucks too when he was pretty much at the finish line, come on Nergal just pump out those dialogue and scene fixes pwetty pwease!

Reactions: Talos76 and F9Zoney

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I really want to play this game but I want a complete version, ugh. I wish the dev would just put in the work to finish this game for good that way he can focus 100% on Solarion Project, he would even get the added benefit of being able to proclaim that he finished a game and is a credible content creator. Sucks too when he was pretty much at the finish line, come on Nergal just pump out those dialogue and scene fixes pwetty pwease!
Yeah i don't understand why he stopped so close to the end

Reactions: F9Zoney
Feb 16, 2019
He wanted to put all his focus on his other project for a while and just got side tracked with it and everything else in his life.

Unknownguy1999

Apr 7, 2020
okay i have an issue with save files. When i save the game with f5 or autosave, i can use them when i exit the game with f12. but when the game game crashes or i have to restart after closing i have to start all over the game. Do i have to create a save folder or something what am i missing and how do i do it?

Diamonikon

Apr 9, 2020
Hello there, can someone tell me how to pass the Level with the ghost in Otherworld? I have been stuck at it for 5 nights in a row , just running around like crazy! Unable to get away. Can someone help me?

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Hi, I have resolution problems, anybody know how to fix it ? When the game starts, I see just the half of the screen. Full screen option ?? ahh : /

rto12

Feb 4, 2020
Hi, I have some issues. I can't corrupt totally miss Amos (unable to charge 4th time getting her in the bed with husband sleeping) and Nurse Donna, she is kind of stuck because of conversation in bar. And can't pass the bridge with the plants. Any help? thx

Reactions: Thire

Diamonikon

Apr 9, 2020
talk more to ms Amos during the afternoon hours, that should help.
not sure about nurse donna.
I still need help with that ghost chasing thing

Reactions: rto12

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Hello everybody! :)

And advice how should I play the game ? I just dowloaded the 1.0 beta (looks like this is the final "official" version).
I found other mod , but it says only compatible with version 0.8 and lower....wtf. :O
This 1.0 version's size is about 650 Mb. I found other version that is 1.8 Gb ! Wow, some difference.
So are there different versions and releases ?
So my question is, how should I played the game ? Which versions and mods should I download for the best experience ? I would like to play as much as possible because I absolutely love this game, just lost my brain :D (maan, this art ahhhh I cant controll myself wtf is happening :D )

I just found this game yesterday, played 5 hours immediatelly, I couldnt stop playing at 4:30am...Jesus, this is the best game ever, the graphics is amazing, love the story gush! Game controlls are not the best...but I used to it after an hour :D

Any idea how could I help in development ? I think this game worth the time, new stories/places/characters would be amazing, because the basic concept looks amazing to me. Anyways....I m so surprised that this game is abandoned :(

Any advice highly appreciated, thank you, cheers. :)

jimbo_1234

Jan 21, 2020
Hello there, can someone tell me how to pass the Level with the ghost in Otherworld? I have been stuck at it for 5 nights in a row , just running around like crazy! Unable to get away. Can someone help me?
Hi mate,
You mean when you need to collect those dots in the maze ? And suddenly a ghost appear and its faster than you ?
I solved it after like 10x times. When athe white sign appears on your path -> I stopped on the sign immediately. (so you standing ON the sign and wait till disappear) This is how I solved it. Hope it helps.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
Hello everybody! :)

And advice how should I play the game ? I just dowloaded the 1.0 beta (looks like this is the final "official" version).
I found other mod , but it says only compatible with version 0.8 and lower....wtf. :O
This 1.0 version's size is about 650 Mb. I found other version that is 1.8 Gb ! Wow, some difference.
So are there different versions and releases ?
So my question is, how should I played the game ? Which versions and mods should I download for the best experience ? I would like to play as much as possible because I absolutely love this game, just lost my brain :D (maan, this art ahhhh I cant controll myself wtf is happening :D )

I just found this game yesterday, played 5 hours immediatelly, I couldnt stop playing at 4:30am...Jesus, this is the best game ever, the graphics is amazing, love the story gush! Game controlls are not the best...but I used to it after an hour :D

Any idea how could I help in development ? I think this game worth the time, new stories/places/characters would be amazing, because the basic concept looks amazing to me. Anyways....I m so surprised that this game is abandoned :(

Any advice highly appreciated, thank you, cheers. :)
Hey jibmo_1234 :)

I share your antipication and love for this game, it has so much potential and is entertaining in sexual content and storywise.

Helping in development is as i know a little problematic because the developer said a patch and missing images are coming the next weeks. so you could ask him personally if you could help. but it would maybe be more efficient if you would make your own mod of this game or be in a mod team and help with what you can. there are already two mods of this game that i know of. and they are in comparission to the origin game really good, but sadly of a earlier version of this game.

so if you have the capability and time it would make more sense to develop a new mod out of what is given or helping what is already there.

its your choice and i´m in awe for you regardles what you choose because everything that makes this game greater is an great tribut for all of us.

so out of curiosity are you an artist or an coder? are you able to bugfix? :O if yes you are a god! <3

• Love
Reactions: jimbo_1234

killerkrane11

Mar 23, 2018
Hey jibmo_1234 :)

I share your antipication and love for this game, it has so much potential and is entertaining in sexual content and storywise.

Helping in development is as i know a little problematic because the developer said a patch and missing images are coming the next weeks. so you could ask him personally if you could help. but it would maybe be more efficient if you would make your own mod of this game or be in a mod team and help with what you can. there are already two mods of this game that i know of. and they are in comparission to the origin game really good, but sadly of a earlier version of this game.

so if you have the capability and time it would make more sense to develop a new mod out of what is given or helping what is already there.

its your choice and i´m in awe for you regardles what you choose because everything that makes this game greater is an great tribut for all of us.

so out of curiosity are you an artist or an coder? are you able to bugfix? :O if yes you are a god! <3
please the game link

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
This really shouldn't be listed as abandoned as in the changelog itself it lists the current version as the end of the game... Basically its done.

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
This really shouldn't be listed as abandoned as in the changelog itself it lists the current version as the end of the game... Basically its done.
well technically yes but there is an patch in waiting because bugs and missing images. sadly if we want a more indepth game we must play the mods in the mod section.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes