4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
Will the game receive more updates? Or is it finished for the moment since you are working on your new project?

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
I'd take it up with rpgmaker xD
Well the majority of RPG maker games work on Mac as along as you use Wine.app but this game for some reason refuses to work. My guess would be it’s a heavily modified rpgm game so Wine can’t cough up the requirements for them to work.

but that you for the reply your game looks great

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well the majority of RPG maker games work on Mac as along as you use Wine.app but this game for some reason refuses to work. My guess would be it’s a heavily modified rpgm game so Wine can’t cough up the requirements for them to work.

but that you for the reply your game looks great
Thanks! I'm sorry it doesn't work for you, I didn't realise Wine worked for all rpg maker games. But yeah there is a lot of custom code, phone menus, mini games, relationship trackers. Even a window resizer that ups the resolution! But that probably is the reason why it doesn't work.

Will the game receive more updates? Or is it finished for the moment since you are working on your new project?
There is one more update due to fix loads of bugs and add in missing dialogue. I'd love to work on the game again in the future, but unfortunately it can no longer be funded due to mass reporting from this site. If we can find a way around it then maybe we'll consider restarting it.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Does Subscribe Star have the same restrictions? If it doesn't I'd happily support my developers through them and let the big P die.
I don't think there are many (if any) platforms that would officially allow Urban Demons. So it will be fine until the mass reports start coming from here again and the same thing will happen.

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
Do you think you could get enough money to fund the final update before it's shut down? It should just be bug fixes and maybe a few Donna scenes at this point to put the final polish on it. Right? I'd happily donate $30 to buy you some coffee to see this finished.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Do you think you could get enough money to fund the final update before it's shut down? It should just be bug fixes and maybe a few Donna scenes at this point to put the final polish on it. Right? I'd happily donate $30 to buy you some coffee to see this finished.
The final update is going to be dialogue and bug fixing (which I'm actually working on at the moment) and won't require any funding. Artwork unfortunately won't be possible as Glassfish is moving on to other things, but maybe in the future!

Reactions: kenshee

Mask_Dupants

May 26, 2017
I know its too late to make this post and nothing will change but who cares...
I know making animated 2d scenes are a pain in the ass and take a lot of time thats why the artist did the low quality rushed animated ones but the art in the game could have been improved a lot if he would just have done the scenes STATIC like in the pool scene, i mean, better have good quality static scenes instead of low quality animated, but thats my opinion.

example static scene
Brigette - Pool.jpg

animated
night-tf-cum (3).jpg

But overall i liked the game!

Gigachad

Apr 7, 2019
I know making animated 2d scenes are a pain in the ass and take a lot of time thats why the artist did the low quality rushed animated ones but the art in the game could have been improved a lot if he would just have done the scenes STATIC like in the pool scene, i mean, better have good quality static scenes instead of low quality animated, but thats my opinion.

example static scene
View attachment 595971

animated
View attachment 595972

I Agree.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016

example static scene
View attachment 595971

animated
View attachment 595972

Wait till you find out that the newest animated scenes are somehow even worse in quality than the older ones.

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes