4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

gullyking

Jul 6, 2017
how do i beat the demon that jumps around. he misses me when jumps and i use neala to attack him but i still end up losing

trevorLT

Jan 14, 2020
What am I supposed to do? I took a while to feel my way to the end and there's just a locked door and torches mc won't take because he says he has one already. I found my way back out and now I can't exit! Is my Underworld fucked for good?
I figured it out, you light the torch in the lava (wtf?!) and light all the fires near the door.
View attachment 550622

NEW PROBLEM: In the Underworld I reached a maze where ghost girls appear and you have to collect the red orbs. I died one time and now the red orbs never appear and the ghost girls glitch out. What do I do?
I had the same problem, what I did was to pass it in one sitting since when I returned to the place the orbs did not appear.
advice record departure before going to the other world and then pass it from a sitting

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
i dont see an exclamation point
That is very weird, then you might be bugged. But you can't attack him after every jump !
Usually 3-4 jumps then, he stops (tired) and he will have the exclamation point.

Hope this helps in case you where trying to attack him every time ;)

Loverboy101

Jan 22, 2019
That is very weird, then you might be bugged. But you can't attack him after every jump !
Usually 3-4 jumps then, he stops (tired) and he will have the exclamation point.

Hope this helps in case you where trying to attack him every time ;)
How do you release the girl when the succubus grab her during the fight?

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Someone can download and upload the on mega please is hard waiste time with download on fboom still to low

thence

Feb 16, 2020
My guys, i didn't do the kaylee bathroom event at school and now i can't progress at all with her, any idea if the event might happen again?

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes