4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
Are there any real differences between purity and corruption for this game? Do you get locked out of certain scenes or characters? Or is it just the way you talk towards other?

TrialRagnarok

Scrambled Bussy Appreciator
Donor
Jan 22, 2018
Are there any real differences between purity and corruption for this game? Do you get locked out of certain scenes or characters? Or is it just the way you talk towards other?
As far as I know it only affects the way they verbally interact, but I'm not too sure since I haven't bothered that much with the Purity route.

On an off-topic note, the first image in your signature... What's that from? Is just artwork or is it part of a game?

Reactions: ShadowFSN

ShadowFSN

Feb 24, 2019
As far as I know it only affects the way they verbally interact, but I'm not too sure since I haven't bothered that much with the Purity route.
Thanks

On an off-topic note, the first image in your signature... What's that from? Is just artwork or is it part of a game?
Just artwork I found online -->

Reactions: TrialRagnarok

Minstrel333

Sep 7, 2017
So is Donna/Nurse still incomplete? All it's telling me to do is to get an appointment w/ her after the bar but it doesn't do anything.

Reactions: Thire

i2ci2c

Feb 1, 2019
i am currently having an error where i would be stuck with the picture of peter fucking his mom and that's the image that will be loaded for the next few maps.

What trigger was that i could ask Sydney to check out Peter & Mom shower sex scene and the screen would be stuck at loading the mom shower sex scene.

Is this a known error or do i need some other patch?

Kirby098

Sep 6, 2018
i am currently having an error where i would be stuck with the picture of peter fucking his mom and that's the image that will be loaded for the next few maps.

What trigger was that i could ask Sydney to check out Peter & Mom shower sex scene and the screen would be stuck at loading the mom shower sex scene.

Is this a known error or do i need some other patch?
the game is missing some content

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
u guys get anything about the dev? really expect the next update . btw ,is there anyone who can complete the “Sydney shower peeping ” scene ?

Nydelig Natts

Sep 24, 2017
Sorry guys bother you, but can somebody can tell me what should i do at ms jenning "work together adn changing clothes event"

sorry for bad grammar :) peace

Pema13

Sep 1, 2017
Sorry guys bother you, but can somebody can tell me what should i do at ms jenning "work together adn changing clothes event"

sorry for bad grammar :) peace

Work with Mrs. Jennings is when you're in class with her and ask to work with her during class.

If by the Changing Clothes Event, you mean the lingerie store, then it's very similar to the Pool Event and Comic Book Events. Go to the Lingerie Store, it's in the bottom-Right-ish of the map. Talk to the girl at the counter, she'll complain about not having enough sales. Tell her you'll bring in some models this weekend to do a live show of sorts. You'll need to buy the lingerie from her still, and the girls will need to be a high enough standing. To invite the ladies, send them a text message about it. The ladies for the event are Jennings, Mom, Sydney, Kimberly, Neala and Amos.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes