4.10 star(s) 53 Votes
Apr 5, 2018
well then don’t ask someone for proof and assume they are just spouting crap. Nergal isn’t active on Patreon (especially since Patreon has been monitoring his activity and are very strict to certain policies) but only on Discord. As of now he is busy working on the Solarion Project that he has been trying to get off the ground for years since he has been working on Zombies Life and Urban Demons. Plus don’t forget that GlassFish provides the artwork and she too is busy. From her last stream it does seem like she was working on something for Urban Demon (possibly the end credit of the game).
I didnt assume anything, I inquired for proof of your claims. If I made an assumption I would have said; "Your lying, thats not what he said, I dont believe you." Instead I asked you to support what you told me to which your response was toxic flame. Everyone knows that Urban Demons is pretty much done we arent asking if he is still working on it with more scenes/art, we want to know if he plans on fixing/addressing the bugs/errors/glitches in the current game. We ask that because he himself said that this wouldnt be the final build but since then he has gone silent on Urban Demons;

Hey all!

Just a note to say this is NOT the final version, but I think many of the bugs were caught in the alpha versions, so I think this will be pretty close!

A few things missing to be aware of before downloading:

• Kaylee's Long Progression talk dialogue still needs to be added in
  • Donna's scene after the first dialogues still need to be added in
  • Characters "Sleep touch" power, only Brigette and Sydeny's are programmed in currently
There will be one more final build just doing some bug fixing and such that will come once people have had a chance to play with it a bit.

Cici007

Jan 17, 2018
i really enjoyed the game. thanks for that! good story and good alternatief endings, but the ending where devil steal all the girls from peter away I really feel that en enjoyed too. so im asking can peter be cuckolded the whole game like a ntr route? where the bully or strangers fucks his family and womens and not him? ntr fans should love it

Watermelon9637

Mar 25, 2017
ner
I didnt assume anything, I inquired for proof of your claims. If I made an assumption I would have said; "Your lying, thats not what he said, I dont believe you." Instead I asked you to support what you told me to which your response was toxic flame. Everyone knows that Urban Demons is pretty much done we arent asking if he is still working on it with more scenes/art, we want to know if he plans on fixing/addressing the bugs/errors/glitches in the current game. We ask that because he himself said that this wouldnt be the final build but since then he has gone silent on Urban Demons;

Hey all!

Just a note to say this is NOT the final version, but I think many of the bugs were caught in the alpha versions, so I think this will be pretty close!

A few things missing to be aware of before downloading:

• Kaylee's Long Progression talk dialogue still needs to be added in
  • Donna's scene after the first dialogues still need to be added in
  • Characters "Sleep touch" power, only Brigette and Sydeny's are programmed in currently
There will be one more final build just doing some bug fixing and such that will come once people have had a chance to play with it a bit.
nergal said that during this month he was going to focus on his other game (the solarion project) and that's why he is not updating his other patreon. here is the patreon link of his other project

hohoh

Aug 4, 2017
Is there a possibility to include this two busty beautiful women in this game?

Major Melons
wqdq.PNG
212.PNG

Officer Juggs from mnf games (or at least a very identical character with another name)
pic_2_bigd.jpg
ewqeqweq.PNG
121.PNG

Reactions: Gasanvar
Feb 16, 2019
Is there a possibility to include this two busty beautiful women in this game?

Major Melons
View attachment 473829
View attachment 473831

Officer Juggs from mnf games (or at least a very identical character with another name)
View attachment 473830
View attachment 473833
View attachment 473836
no, for two accounts. One character (officer juggs) is not made by GlassFish and two, there are not going to be any new characters included in the game for the finale. As soon as it’s finished, fixed, debugged; that’s it. It’s done and stay done. Follow the posts on Nergals new Patreon accounts.

Ruffy2010

Jul 9, 2017
Is the game over now? How many hours playing time does the game have? I always wanted to play the game, but unfortunately my English is not the best: ( It would be so great if someone could translate this game into German, because I want to play it so much: (

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
i just give up...
somebody tell me where the hell i can find this key OTZ
So the key is in that one hallway with the invisble enemy, it took me a couple of hours to figure out that I had to use my x ray vision. I am not certain if I needed the weak xray or the strong xray so I activated both.

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
Sadly, it doesn't work for me. Those pesky orbs just won't show up. Tried activating/de-activating abilities but no luck. Guess I'll poach a saved file.
I don't know if this will work for you but I had to leave the area, go to the forest, the go through the entire fire crucible again and that seemed to reset everything and the orbs started appearing again. It worked for me so maybe it will work for you

khoraj

Dec 9, 2017
I ran into the same thing, what I had to do was hit the Q key until I get the option to wake up, and during the screen transition rapidly hit the Q key until I am in the normal world and I got the command option to Wake Up. In this state, you will be unable to do anything but select wake up, so do it again, and again and again, allowing the screen to fully transitition and what you should notice is that it will be progressing the DAY/NIGHT cycle until eventually you get the cutscene with your mom, allow the cutscene to play out, select any option, and once done you will be able to play in the normal world again. If you head back to the underworld afterwards you will be back in the chapel. This trick also seems to work if you get auto captured, just remember to keep hitting the Q key during the screen transition from the underworld to the normal world.

Last edited:

ZalkonGG

Sep 9, 2017
Any solution for temple of false? The orbs doesn't appear

Well, I was also stuck, at least I got out of the temple using the invisibility ability and waking up.
The game will return to our room, but we will not be in bed, disable the ability and keep waking up until the end of the day.

If anyone knows how to pass, I also accept the tip

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
please help me with the change of Mrs. Amos's house I have the money but I talk to the apartment manager but nothing and with the video of Fred and Kaylee I was fed with this I thank you

May 8, 2018
I don't get how to get Sarah's sex tape with invisibility. I've got to know her and Lisa and got invisibility as well. But no matter what time or day, I can't ever break into her house with invisibility on. Surely this must be a glitch right? Sarah's house is the 4th one to the right in the residential area with the white door if I'm not mistaken.

EdExmaquina

Apr 11, 2019
I don't get how to get Sarah's sex tape with invisibility. I've got to know her and Lisa and got invisibility as well. But no matter what time or day, I can't ever break into her house with invisibility on. Surely this must be a glitch right? Sarah's house is the 4th one to the right in the residential area with the white door if I'm not mistaken.
if you saw the scene of sarah at home in the morning in which the spy character in her house she gives the conversation of the video and tells her where she is to be able to enter her house I recommend that you try another event to use invicivility if it doesn't work download the game again and comment how did it go

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
Failed to load dialogue:
Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt

when u finish the 3some of mom and sydney blowing MC. then u can never get mom in the shower .Have you guys met the same problem?
anyone can tell me how to deal with it ? i think there should be graphics file and 5.txt file ,but i really dont how to do it . if somebody can offer help , appreciate it . :D

babystrick

Nov 11, 2019
I made these busts of Lisa and Dizzy in bikini enjoy them.
View attachment 477652 View attachment 477653
and edit one of the scenes to make a trio between Lisa and Sarah.
View attachment 477651
nice job ,dude can u edit scenes of mom fucking MC while Sydney is peeping at them? shower 3some with mom and Sydney .
cause i want to solve this:
Failed to load dialogue:
Data\Dialogues\Sydney\shower-fuck-sydney-peep-blackmail/5.txt

i checked files in the game fold , no 5.txt and no shower peeping,no shower 3some graphics ,either. so maybe we can solve that together

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes