4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
Trying to progress with Kaylee - not sure if my game has bugged out or I'm just missing something. Quest log at "A problem at school" for her suggesting I get Fred involved with a videocamera. But no matter what I do nothing progresses. I've already updated the game with the bugfix. Any solutions?

MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Trying to progress with Kaylee - not sure if my game has bugged out or I'm just missing something. Quest log at "A problem at school" for her suggesting I get Fred involved with a videocamera. But no matter what I do nothing progresses. I've already updated the game with the bugfix. Any solutions?
Call Kaylee via principal in the morning. Fred is next to Miss Jennings outside. That's how it should work.

Derak

Jul 14, 2018
Is there a way to reset the ghost girl game because I lost to her and then the next day I respawned at the beginning of the overworld and now I cant pass the pillars to challenge her again.

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
Okay so I’ve never done any sort of coding before but I just had a look at the dialogue data for a few characters, had a bit of a mess about with them & I was surprised to find out that it worked.

However, the main issue of dialogue data being missing still needs to be addressed. I mean I could write my own by copying the previous text file & changing it (like I did with my mess around) but I’d rather see what the dev had in mind.

Now for my question, what’s the point of going into Lisa’s house at night & why does it trap me inside? (I try to leave through the front or back doors but none seem to work).

There are other bugs that need fixed as well, any idea how long that might take? (I realise game development takes time & don’t get me wrong, I really like this game so waiting can be a little frustrating)

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
One more thing, does the game get a bit buggy for anyone else (like when walking in the residential district or in the gym or pool etc, does anyone else’s character start moving reeeeeally slowly?)

Mar 16, 2019
I didn't talk to Kaylee in the toilets when she was there because the game would lock up, so how do I call her back like it said i can? The principal doesn't have any options about it when I talk to her. Also, how do I get into the teacher's changing room?
A reply would be much appreciated.

Skamui

Apr 6, 2018
So does anyone have a bug fix for this game? He is making several constant errors in the various stories ... And if anyone has could provide me the link for correction?

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
need help dont know if its a bug but i cant get nurse past level 2 talked to her at the bar but when i go back to hospital i keep getting the same dialog for both paths and talk about bar but nothing can someone tell me how to fix

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
need help dont know if its a bug but i cant get nurse past level 2 talked to her at the bar but when i go back to hospital i keep getting the same dialog for both paths and talk about bar but nothing can someone tell me how to fix
Have you done the morning home visits yet? (If so, next is the school visit & if you’re after that & trying to get past the tf then you need to wait till Friday & overhear nurse Donna’s conversation in the bar).

My advise would be to check your progress in her note section (for the record when you unlock the first sex scene it kinda bugs if you try seeing it again ‘cos it’s missing data).

Reactions: agriosage22

MoeMoeKyun

May 4, 2018
I’m stuck on Otherworld especially on White Woman Ghost place, mind if I get a guide/walkthrough to pass this place? Thanks

darkdemise21

Jul 17, 2017
So the dialogue for paymeon mom corruption txt.4 apparently won't load. I found the dialogue folder but don't know how to fix, can anyone help please?

Reactions: Thire

Pastafarian51

Sep 10, 2018
So the dialogue for paymeon mom corruption txt.4 apparently won't load. I found the dialogue folder but don't know how to fix, can anyone help please?
You probably can’t fix it. It’s more than likely that the dialogue folder’s missing the file & that won’t be resorted until the writer either uploads the files along with the next patch or you write your own.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes