4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Im stuck in the place just before the dark maze, how to leave it? i want to go to Incendius do some stuff

Last edited:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
This is just a request/suggestion for the developer for the game but could you make an alternative option to get houses for Ms. Amos and Mrs. Jennings other than paymeon, don't know about others but it just doesn't sit right with me to be selling their pics and vids of mc's girls online. That seems more like a corruption path, while I have been playing entirely purity. It just seems with so many options in the game of wether to do this or that or not, that this should also have a different path. I guess it just because I don't like sharing my girls, but it seems like it could be a good idea. Perhaps have something like since mc is basically a demon lord he can influence the apartment owner to give them the rooms, but make it a challenge like a series of mini games, or since the mc's father is now dead that he left him some big inheritance or even a mansion, where he can live with his harem, since he supposedly worked for the previous demon lord in order to get power and money. Something like this that is at least a different path. Would really appreciate it if you consider it, thanks.

DVXVD

Nov 17, 2017
I have encountered a game breaking bug... I am in the otherworld with the fireball maze, and every time I try to go to the switch there is an invisible fireball at the start of one of the leading hallways that keeps resetting me or waking me up, I can take a screenshot if that will help.

Reactions: jed999
Jan 28, 2018
This is just a request/suggestion for the developer for the game but could you make an alternative option to get houses for Ms. Amos and Mrs. Jennings other than paymeon, don't know about others but it just doesn't sit right with me to be selling their pics and vids of mc's girls online. That seems more like a corruption path, while I have been playing entirely purity. It just seems with so many options in the game of wether to do this or that or not, that this should also have a different path. I guess it just because I don't like sharing my girls, but it seems like it could be a good idea. Perhaps have something like since mc is basically a demon lord he can influence the apartment owner to give them the rooms, but make it a challenge like a series of mini games, or since the mc's father is now dead that he left him some big inheritance or even a mansion, where he can live with his harem, since he supposedly worked for the previous demon lord in order to get power and money. Something like this that is at least a different path. Would really appreciate it if you consider it, thanks.
I said something similar a while ago... it wasn't met well, haha. However, if this is just a (in game) money issue, then send me a pm and I can maybe help you out.

BrassChurch

Oct 23, 2019
I literally played this game for two hours not being able to find an exit to main menu button so i just exited the game by closing it. Now all my progress is gone. How do i exit this game properly??? Like this is a serious question how the fuck do i leave this game.

Last edited:

icering

Dec 1, 2017
How do you beat Goap before he turns off the lanterns. The furthest I get is upto when he asks the guards for help.

Feb 16, 2019
I literally played this game for two hours not being able to find an exit to main menu button so i just exited the game by closing it. Now all my progress is gone. How do i exit this game properly??? Like this is a serious question how the fuck do i leave this game.
Remember the tutorial to access your phone? Well there is a save icon on your phone that you need to click on.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
are the showers relevant in the Pool? whenever i call a girl after the scene she goes there but there is nothing to do

Jul 5, 2017
How do you beat Goap before he turns off the lanterns. The furthest I get is upto when he asks the guards for help.
From my playthrough, he only turns off the lights, if you get hit 3 times, so as long as you don't get hit by him you should be fine, and make sure to beat him up when a thirst icon shows up.

klo360

Jul 4, 2018
how do i even start kaylee's story? when i go to the shop she tells me she'll be available in the next build like in the former builds and then she doesn't want to talk to me, even in the bar

BrassChurch

Oct 23, 2019
Remember the tutorial to access your phone? Well there is a save icon on your phone that you need to click on.
Ok i know how to save my game but i still don’t know how to exit it properly so that my saves just don’t get erased as well. I saved like 10 times during that 2 hour run then just pressed the x button to exit out because i couldn’t find a way to the home screen again. I don’t care how dumb i look posting this btw

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Ok i know how to save my game but i still don’t know how to exit it properly so that my saves just don’t get erased as well. I saved like 10 times during that 2 hour run then just pressed the x button to exit out because i couldn’t find a way to the home screen again. I don’t care how dumb i look posting this btw

Read some pages back... There is a bug in the game that corrupts the save and causes the game to delete all saves. Wait for developer to fix! or copy and back up manually elsewhere

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes