4.20 star(s) 52 Votes
Feb 16, 2019
Hey so I just started this game and I'm completely lost. Is there some kind of quest menu ?

I finished the first day at school came back home and I have no idea where to go next, the map is a bit confusing :/
just explore wherever. Go to shops, the hospital, the park, anywhere that has an icon just go to it. Just make sure you follow your notes on each person you meet.

Reactions: TempTitle

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
Great game! However the final events for the teacher and the neighbor glitched on me and are never completed despite doing them several times. Also the only thing missing from this game I think HAS to be being able to get the women pregnant, either in normal game play in the epilogue.

Feb 16, 2019
Great game! However the final events for the teacher and the neighbor glitched on me and are never completed despite doing them several times. Also the only thing missing from this game I think HAS to be being able to get the women pregnant, either in normal game play in the epilogue.
the whole pregnancy end is never gonna happen. People need to stop asking for it. Both Nergal and GlassFish are against the idea. And even more so since Patreon and other websites (that GlassFish is apart of) are on their asses from the content they are making.

DVXVD

Nov 17, 2017
Okay, I can't seem to unlock invisibility, I am at the 2nd level of the underworld, but all there is, is a shadow wall that I can't pass, and a statue that gets zaped away. please help.

Obligatoryman

Sep 15, 2016
I'm having an issue with my save. All of a sudden the game would not allow me to save the game and when I exited out and reopened the game, it won't let me open any of my saves. I redownloaded the and moved the save over but still no luck. Any ideas how to fix the issue?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Please tell me how to solve this problem.

how to use Dream Touch Power?
Perhaps spell out what the problem is? That's a quest, so... do what it says to do, and text her to meet you in the bathroom?

You use Dream Touch when they're asleep, typically, at midnight, and for anyone besides Ms. Amos, Bridgette, and Sydney, probably go invisible before trying to get in their home at that time? Not completely sure what it's supposed to do or what it does or doesn't do to the Corruption/Purity values, but that's "when," "where," and "who" you use it on.

ChumBukkit

Apr 8, 2018
(Mrs.Jennings "little" gangbang lesson class) Now she'll wanna live at school... or take her work home, I dunno....:D
View attachment 437382
I'm feeling better today.
(Mrs.Jennings 2nd call on the table.) still unfinished, it's just to inspire an idea.
View attachment 437453
nice teacher isn't she?
I wonder if there will be a scene like this in the final build? Just Mrs. Jennings going Turbo-THOT and giving in to the rest of the class. Now I'm not making demands or anything, but an end-game Slutwear outfit change would be hype. Kind of like an outward signifier of the final change in her personality.

Forgot to say that these are fantastic!

Gross Mind

Jan 12, 2018
I wonder if there will be a scene like this in the final build? Just Mrs. Jennings going Turbo-THOT and giving in to the rest of the class. Now I'm not making demands or anything, but an end-game Slutwear outfit change would be hype. Kind of like an outward signifier of the final change in her personality.
...hmmm... interesting... I still wanna see how the original story will develop... other possibilities confuses me somehow...

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes