4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Teepers

Aug 28, 2017
why does the game freeze when i get into the toilets with Kaylee ? The MC literaly goes to take an eternal piss lol. And the game blocks there everytime. I downloaded the patch that nergal posted here and replaced every files in the game files but the problem is still here, help please ?
This happened to me too. When she is in the bathroom don't talk to her from the position to her left, talk from below her.

Jonathan Lord

Dec 6, 2017
I have a question, when I try to bring Kaylee at level five of corruption, it's telling to get Fred involved at school but when go talk to him I have to conversation about Sara who always repeat even if Sara is already Broken (level 5). If someone can help, it will be appreciated.

Jonathan Lord

Dec 6, 2017
I have a question, when I try to bring Kaylee at level five of corruption, it's telling to get Fred involved at school but when go talk to him I have to conversation about Sara who always repeat even if Sara is already Broken (level 5). If someone can help, it will be appreciated.
Forget my question, I just find the way to do it. First you have to broke the pipe in the morning and talk to the dean so Kaylee will spawn in the school. After go outside the school and Fred will be just on the side of Mrs Jennings.

Reactions: TempTitle

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
hey bro ive been stuck on incedus with naga i already got all women broken but dont have a neala sidefuck home and babysit option can u assist?
For Incendus; how, exactly, are you stuck with the naga? Are you meaning that the tip keeps telling you to get a pepper from her, or what? (No idea what else it could be, but, just in case) If so, think that's a mess in the line; talk to Fred, he'll mention chili pepper's supposed to be aphrodisiacs, you buy some at the shop, (same song and dance of passing them to the mom with no noticeable affect when you meet her in the hallway at midnight) then getting the naga pepper to try the next day. There might be a bug where the way around Otherworld "not existing" is still in the game, allowing you to get a second naga pepper either when you wake up or later the following day, but that doesn't seem to force a loop or anything like that.

buddylove

Jul 18, 2017
For Incendus; how, exactly, are you stuck with the naga? Are you meaning that the tip keeps telling you to get a pepper from her, or what? (No idea what else it could be, but, just in case) If so, think that's a mess in the line; talk to Fred, he'll mention chili pepper's supposed to be aphrodisiacs, you buy some at the shop, (same song and dance of passing them to the mom with no noticeable affect when you meet her in the hallway at midnight) then getting the naga pepper to try the next day. There might be a bug where the way around Otherworld "not existing" is still in the game, allowing you to get a second naga pepper either when you wake up or later the following day, but that doesn't seem to force a loop or anything like that.
yea mostly likely its a bug i got stuck in a loop of getting both peppers

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes