4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Big Daddy

Jul 17, 2017
I don't know if you ever saw it NergalsNest, but I did go through and test which scenes seemed to be having trouble, here's the list.

All errors start with
Failed to load dialogue: Data/dialogue/

Kimberly/

home-doggy-purity/3.txt

store-doggy-purity/3.txt

park-fuck-purity/3.txt

Ms Amos/

home-fuck-purity/4.txt

Donna/

hospital-ride-purity/3.txt

school-tf-purity/3.txt

bar-tf-purity/3.txt

Mrs Jennings/

night-fuck-purity/4.txt

sex-ed-fuck-purity/4.txt

Mom/

awake-ride-purity/3.txt

shower-fuck-purity/3.txt

undertable-bj-purity/3.txt

mrs-jennings-3some-4-purity/3.txt

mrs-jennings-3some-5-purity/3.txt

Sydney/

shower-fuck-purity/2.txt

dinner-bj-purity/2.txt

night-anal-purity/2.txt

dinner-ride-purity/2.txt

day-anal-purity/2.txt

Dizzy/

dizzy-home-standing-purity/3.txt

peter-home-standing-purity/3.txt

storeroom-doggy-purity/3.txt

Neala/

cafe-doggy-purity/3.txt
In addition to this there is an issue with "Mrs. Jennings 3 some (Mrs 4)" level 4. The graphic for the end of the scene is bugged, instead of pointing to the mrsjxmom-cum folder it points to a nonxistent momxmrsj-cum folder.

Reactions: Hardlove123

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Still stuck in the palace officer's room outside the map in the black area does anyone know how to fix this?

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
I think I have some bugs in my game. Don't know if anyone is having the same issue, but in the second minecar room, the room of the orbs that throw fire to get you. In the right path, I can't get through the fourh orb, it keeps sending me to the beginning of the rrom and them I get out, as if I loses it. Did someone is having the same problem? Anyone knows how to pass through it?

Sent an image in the attachments
Does anyone knows how to help me on this?

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Does anyone knows how to help me on this?
.... That... looks odd. Done that puzzle twice in my runthroughs, and while I kinda remember that orb on the right being there the first time, I don't remember it being there the second (later, different save) playthrough.

That said, the flames also seemed to get stuck to the pillars when they spawned half the time, so I dunno. Try going for that one last?

Ah, btw, looks like the first flame that spawned at the opening bugged off to the side (just above the path) for you, so it might be glitched?

THELIONMAN

Oct 14, 2019
So i downloaded the patch but i cant replace the files cause a mesaage which states winrar can only replace zip or archive files

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
So I got stuck on the ghost chick part until I downloaded the patch. Fantastic fix there... however, afterwards, when I got to the castle, I made it to the east wing but I got caught there. However... strangely... when I tried to go back in the next night, I was outside the wall and when I tried to move, I was instantly caught and ejected. The next night, same thing. Week later, same thing. Its a very odd glitch and unfortunately, my previous save was before the ghost part... so I had to redo that again but then the patch stopped working... So... I don't know what to tell ya. I love the game, its fucking incredible, but all I have left to do is beat it. I've completed all the women so its just beating the game that's left and having to sit through the morning sequence every time to skip time to night to sit through the mom night scene to go back in, only to fail and be ejected and have to sit through the mom morning scene again... I'd love a toggle to turn that morning sequence and the evening sequence on/off whenever I choose. It would make the game so less strenuous to get through the last of the underworld.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
However... strangely... when I tried to go back in the next night, I was outside the wall and when I tried to move, I was instantly caught and ejected.
Mentioned this (and my "fix" for it) previously, though didn't go into detail; try turning yourself invisible and "Wake Up" next to the wall of the area you can't get back to. Way it happened for me, woke up invisible and unable to move in the bed, but I was able to keep triggering "Wake Up" and skip the day sections until it was time to sleep again. I don't recall if I undid the invisibility at some point, but it should cycle back around to "Hit the Hay" during the midnight portion; did that, and spawned back within bounds, way back at the Temple of Illusion (first area in the Otherworld).

Just now checked with an old save that took place pre-break, got caught in the same area, and glitched out of bounds. Do not currently have time to check all variables, but here goes; I tried my fix once with invisibility 'on' and both X-rays 'off' when waking up, and it didn't work, and then tried with invisibility and both X-rays on (while standing next to one of the thinner walls and facing it), glitched into waking up fully invisible (not see-through, just gone), spammed Wake Up until midnight, slept, and popped up in the Temple. Still fully invisible, yes, but able to move; ran up to the approximate area where the teleport gate is, moved to Incendus, and was both visible and within bounds once again.

So I guess it definitely sort-of works.

edit: just checked again to make positively sure, and was "normally" invisible in the bed from an autosave (couldn't move, but could activate the 'Hit the Hay' after deactivating Invisibility) and after that spawned in the Temple, as above, visible and within bounds. As I've probably got way different stuff for various girls, I'm hesitating to just throw that save up here, but, if that's fine with you?

(none of them are maxed out and there's a mix of corrupt and pure)

Correction; Neala might be maxed out, and I could technically just provide the save that's in that area before getting caught instead.

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
why does the game freeze when i get into the toilets with Kaylee ? The MC literaly goes to take an eternal piss lol. And the game blocks there everytime. I downloaded the patch that nergal posted here and replaced every files in the game files but the problem is still here, help please ?

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
Mentioned this (and my "fix" for it) previously, though didn't go into detail; try turning yourself invisible and "Wake Up" next to the wall of the area you can't get back to. Way it happened for me, woke up invisible and unable to move in the bed, but I was able to keep triggering "Wake Up" and skip the day sections until it was time to sleep again. I don't recall if I undid the invisibility at some point, but it should cycle back around to "Hit the Hay" during the midnight portion; did that, and spawned back within bounds, way back at the Temple of Illusion (first area in the Otherworld).

Just now checked with an old save that took place pre-break, got caught in the same area, and glitched out of bounds. Do not currently have time to check all variables, but here goes; I tried my fix once with invisibility 'on' and both X-rays 'off' when waking up, and it didn't work, and then tried with invisibility and both X-rays on (while standing next to one of the thinner walls and facing it), glitched into waking up fully invisible (not see-through, just gone), spammed Wake Up until midnight, slept, and popped up in the Temple. Still fully invisible, yes, but able to move; ran up to the approximate area where the teleport gate is, moved to Incendus, and was both visible and within bounds once again.

So I guess it definitely sort-of works.

edit: just checked again to make positively sure, and was "normally" invisible in the bed from an autosave (couldn't move, but could activate the 'Hit the Hay' after deactivating Invisibility) and after that spawned in the Temple, as above, visible and within bounds. As I've probably got way different stuff for various girls, I'm hesitating to just throw that save up here, but, if that's fine with you?

(none of them are maxed out and there's a mix of corrupt and pure)

Correction; Neala might be maxed out, and I could technically just provide the save that's in that area before getting caught instead.
didn't work for me i'm not getting the glitch at all. it just wakes me up invisible but able to move

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
didn't work for me i'm not getting the glitch at all. it just wakes me up invisible but able to move
Then I'll throw it out there again; want the save from the same area where he hasn't been caught yet? I don't have people at the same point, progression-wise (Long-route), and probably have some things in directions you weren't planning to go in, but I mean, if you can work with that (shrug)...

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes