4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

mranon6

Dec 5, 2017
Yep we already talked about it a while ago, there should be a patch somewhere in the thread :)
do you recall when it was talked ? :)

ed: ı found the patch 3, ı assume it contains other patchs as well. also ı am stuck with nurse after bar. her corruption is at max like every other character but for some reason ı cannot advance.

Last edited:

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
I don't know if you ever saw it NergalsNest, but I did go through and test which scenes seemed to be having trouble, here's the list.

All errors start with
Failed to load dialogue: Data/dialogue/

Kimberly/

home-doggy-purity/3.txt

store-doggy-purity/3.txt

park-fuck-purity/3.txt

Ms Amos/

home-fuck-purity/4.txt

Donna/

hospital-ride-purity/3.txt

school-tf-purity/3.txt

bar-tf-purity/3.txt

Mrs Jennings/

night-fuck-purity/4.txt

sex-ed-fuck-purity/4.txt

Mom/

awake-ride-purity/3.txt

shower-fuck-purity/3.txt

undertable-bj-purity/3.txt

mrs-jennings-3some-4-purity/3.txt

mrs-jennings-3some-5-purity/3.txt

Sydney/

shower-fuck-purity/2.txt

dinner-bj-purity/2.txt

night-anal-purity/2.txt

dinner-ride-purity/2.txt

day-anal-purity/2.txt

Dizzy/

dizzy-home-standing-purity/3.txt

peter-home-standing-purity/3.txt

storeroom-doggy-purity/3.txt

Neala/

cafe-doggy-purity/3.txt

Reactions: izz17 and Rulies01

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Anyone know how to beat Dominus? I keep dodging his attacks and activating the heart bursts, but they don't seem to affect him at all. His attacks just keep coming and coming. Is this because I only have 5/10 women?
It's pretty much a test of attrition, so keep at it. I had 8/10 women maxed and even then, the fight took a while. So 5/10 would be quite the ordeal. But eventually he'll tap out, there's no other hidden mechanic to the fight, I don't think.

THELIONMAN

Oct 14, 2019
I have the same issue. While I was playing, all my save files got deleted. I saw in the game folder (which was open in the background) my saves being deleted one by one. When trying to save again, the game does not allow me, so I lost all my saves. I assume it is a script or some bug in coding calling the delete. Don't have time to debug it myself. Will play again maybe sometime in the future.

I think in "DataManager" the following lines should be commented out to avoid any deletion.

# * Delete Save File
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
#def self.delete_save_file(index)
#File.delete(make_filename(index)) rescue nil
#end

Some info what I was doing: I had minor or major power on, cant remember. Right after doing the bj scene scene with the teacher Mrs Jennings ( I cant progress with the "follow me to bathroom" as yet) , I notice the game screen flash dull yellow, before it got deleted.
Alright thanks man. Btw does anyone have any idea which folder the save files are located in?

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
i did find another bug error when you try to steal ice cream from the shop and the shop
guard caught you and talk to you, this bug error comes up script 'item popup' line 270:
rgsserror occurred. disposed window after that it automatic throw you back out to windows
and you will have to start up the game again. i hope they can fix this error bug soon.

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
So, previous version (like 0.9 previous) "technically" still worked, but for reincorporated stuff not triggering (due to of course being later in the game after it should have taken place).

On a new playthrough, a number of the above-mentioned "failed to load dialogue" pop-ups toked up, though it seems half of them are due to clashing settings for when "which" dialogue triggers (some that have level variations defaulting to the "0" instead of advancing even at level 5 [Lisa's car blowjob], or some that have a level 4 event [Ms Amos] instead citing a level 0 designation).

Bridgette's dialogue breaks around the point where chili and Naga peppers get involved, and Sydney's route may be bugged such that Undertable shenanigans halt progression so long as one does that daily Talk with her before announcing intent to "go play outside" (fixed that one by just announcing gonna go play first, and it has started working again. However) That said, hints for these two at least are also bugged a bit; for Brigette, the chili peppers hint jumped straight to the naga and I accidentally heard about the peppers from Fred after dosing her with one naga-pepp, then the no-Otherworld patch circumvent activated and procced a naga-pepp the following morning (after I'd already gone back to the naga in Otherworld and gotten another naga-pepp, somehow).

Speaking of Otherworld breaks, Temple of the False God is (as noted) bugged where if you fail the first run through, you're stuck; in the final area, meanwhile, after taking the throne, still getting caught by guards on the way back through and got stuck outside the walls of that screen when popping back in on following nights. Got around that by double-triggering a sleep and burning a Sunday spending the full day cycle "waking up" and finally going "back to sleep," popping out back in the Temple of Illusion.

Also, at random and rarely, part of the day will recycle itself (it'll be day, morning, or night two times in a row) before correcting and skipping to the actual part it's supposed to be on, burning whichever part of the day came directly after the recycled bit.

I've noted that there are patches, might I ask which ones address this/these messes? Looking it up in the search bar, it would seem there are like 3 dozen pages worth of comments that feature the word, and that's a bit much.

edit: also, both Neala and Kelly both seem to be stuck on Quick progression? Is that supposed to be happening?

cerebotio2

Nov 20, 2018
When you try to run the game you get this message: RPGVXAce rtp is required to run this game. What I can do?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes