4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

someday

May 8, 2018
I am stuck in kaylee route. She says drop somethings at her door (personal errand) and I don't know what to do next. The same Dialogue i am getting for a while. I am on corruption path. The phone has no info on her progress. And she has no other Dialogue on her talk function other then purity and corruption option. please help guys
go to the third floor of the apartment building

There appears to be a bug where if you fail the ghost otherworld room(with the orbs and pillars) then on trying to do it following nights no orbs spawn, making it impossible to complete.
the patch is supposed to fix that, I have the patch and never had this issue

when i try going full screen this happens is there any way to fix it
Right click the exe, go to properties, compatibility, change high dpi settings and check override high dpi Scaling (Should be set to application already)

Last edited:

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
I think I have some bugs in my game. Don't know if anyone is having the same issue, but in the second minecar room, the room of the orbs that throw fire to get you. In the right path, I can't get through the fourh orb, it keeps sending me to the beginning of the rrom and them I get out, as if I loses it. Did someone is having the same problem? Anyone knows how to pass through it?

Sent an image in the attachments fireRoomBug.jpg

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yes, by reporting which ones are missing.
Most of Donna's Purity and Corruption dialogues relating to sex after the first time in each location - Hospital, Home and School.
Can't recall offhand any others, but Donna's are the most obvious I've seen.

Not sure if they're coming in the final update, but Kaylee's Pure/Corrupt dialogue options under the Talk menu are completely absent of any dialogue, but still award Purity/Corruption points when selected. Also the dialogue options are listed as "Pure" and "Corrupt".

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Most of Donna's Purity and Corruption dialogues relating to sex after the first time in each location - Hospital, Home and School.
Can't recall offhand any others, but Donna's are the most obvious I've seen.

Not sure if they're coming in the final update, but Kaylee's Pure/Corrupt dialogue options under the Talk menu are completely absent of any dialogue, but still award Purity/Corruption points when selected. Also the dialogue options are listed as "Pure" and "Corrupt".
Both of these were already stated to not yet be in the game and will be completed on the final version.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
Jun 21, 2018
I keep getting Ms Amos Home fuck corrupt txt 4 missing.

Edit: Okay so I think the problem is that ms Amos' level isn't going up to 5. but i have no idea what i can do to make it level up

Last edited:
Reactions: Rulies01

jond2760

Oct 23, 2018
Anyone know how to beat Dominus? I keep dodging his attacks and activating the heart bursts, but they don't seem to affect him at all. His attacks just keep coming and coming. Is this because I only have 5/10 women?

mranon6

Dec 5, 2017
ı think the temple of the false god is bugged. ı got caought there ın the first try and now it just repeats and no orbs to pick up as well. ı am just chased. ı tried waking up but it didnt woek. is there someone who has the same problem.

Reactions: Eros' Champion

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
ı think the temple of the false god is bugged. ı got caought there ın the first try and now it just repeats and no orbs to pick up as well. ı am just chased. ı tried waking up but it didnt woek. is there someone who has the same problem.
Yep we already talked about it a while ago, there should be a patch somewhere in the thread :)

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes