4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So i can only sleep with lisa once were you have sex with her at night plues i do not have her number and i think the game said i did. Plues did they remove the highschool from the game.

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
hi guys im having issues with the save system, whereby after exiting the game all my save games are gone anyone have the same issue?
I have the same issue. While I was playing, all my save files got deleted. I saw in the game folder (which was open in the background) my saves being deleted one by one. When trying to save again, the game does not allow me, so I lost all my saves. I assume it is a script or some bug in coding calling the delete. Don't have time to debug it myself. Will play again maybe sometime in the future.

I think in "DataManager" the following lines should be commented out to avoid any deletion.

# * Delete Save File
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
#def self.delete_save_file(index)
#File.delete(make_filename(index)) rescue nil
#end

Some info what I was doing: I had minor or major power on, cant remember. Right after doing the bj scene scene with the teacher Mrs Jennings ( I cant progress with the "follow me to bathroom" as yet) , I notice the game screen flash dull yellow, before it got deleted.

Last edited:
Reactions: THELIONMAN

chador3

Jan 16, 2018
There appears to be a bug where if you fail the ghost otherworld room(with the orbs and pillars) then on trying to do it following nights no orbs spawn, making it impossible to complete.

Reactions: iron4doves

Darkknight1015

Dec 11, 2018
Stuck in otherworld where you need to light the colored orbs, but have no clue how to get to the blue switch (surrounded by lava). Help please?

Update - NM, im an idiot, the one door looked like it was a purple flame and eventually realize there was no purple and it was dark blue...

Last edited:
Reactions: iron4doves

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have the same issue. While I was playing, all my save files got deleted. I saw in the game folder (which was open in the background) my saves being deleted one by one. When trying to save again, the game does not allow me, so I lost all my saves. I assume it is a script or some bug in coding calling the delete. Don't have time to debug it myself. Will play again maybe sometime in the future.

I think in "DataManager" the following lines should be commented out to avoid any deletion.

# * Delete Save File
#--------------------------------------------------------------------------
#def self.delete_save_file(index)
#File.delete(make_filename(index)) rescue nil
#end

Some info what I was doing: I had minor or major power on, cant remember. Right after doing the bj scene scene with the teacher Mrs Jennings ( I cant progress with the "follow me to bathroom" as yet) , I notice the game screen flash dull yellow, before it got deleted.
Yeah I had a brief discussion on my discord about it.

The actual problem is the call to the method (if you just commented out the method you'd get an error failing to find that method). However the problem isn't the fact it's deleting the saves per se (which obviously is a problem), but the reason it does is because it's trying to save a corrupted file. So the real investigation is finding out why the saves are becoming corrupted in the first place.

So far it looks like it has something to do with the lighting script, but my inability to replicate it is making it a lot harder to debug.

zura21

Aug 20, 2018
I have one more question, how can I get a Home Side with Neala? because after the public side with neala, neala's journal was empty and when I went to Neala's apartment and chose f * ck there was no choice of sides, only rides and doggy

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So is the game now finished or can we still expect more content updates?
At least one more is coming, then that'll be it completed.
After that I'm pretty sure Nergal will be moving more onto focusing on the next game.

You'll find more info if you actually go to his blog. Link is in the OP.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
NergalsNest hi nergal i don't know if it has already been reported but i found a few bugs
1) in the coffee shop when you talk with neala if you select fuck i can't view the scene "error: failed to lode image etc"
2) in the notes of kaylee it's written that i can talk with fred to filming her but when i break the pipe and try to talk with kaylee nothing happen, i can't talk with her and fred neither say something even if i talk with him before i do with kaylee
3) when i say to sidney that i go play outside to trigger the bj under the desk every time i go to my room the event always repeats if i don't skip time, then it stops.

it's all for now, i'll report if i found more bugs.

Guys how do i film the scenes in the park ? i place the camera but i don't have the videos of the scenes
and i can't upload the TF of the teacher on paymeon

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
NergalsNest hi nergal i don't know if it has already been reported but i found a few bugs
1) in the coffee shop when you talk with neala if you select fuck i can't view the scene "error: failed to lode image etc"
2) in the notes of kaylee it's written that i can talk with fred to filming her but when i break the pipe and try to talk with kaylee nothing happen, i can't talk with her and fred neither say something even if i talk with him before i do with kaylee
3) when i say to sidney that i go play outside to trigger the bj under the desk every time i go to my room the event always repeats if i don't skip time, then it stops.

it's all for now, i'll report if i found more bugs.

Guys how do i film the scenes in the park ? i place the camera but i don't have the videos of the scenes
and i can't upload the TF of the teacher on paymeon
Kaylee's scene with fred only works in the morning, break pipe morning, talk to principal, then go OUTSIDE talk to fred. Then back to kaylee.

Reactions: Robert rivers

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yeah I had a brief discussion on my discord about it.

The actual problem is the call to the method (if you just commented out the method you'd get an error failing to find that method). However the problem isn't the fact it's deleting the saves per se (which obviously is a problem), but the reason it does is because it's trying to save a corrupted file. So the real investigation is finding out why the saves are becoming corrupted in the first place.

So far it looks like it has something to do with the lighting script, but my inability to replicate it is making it a lot harder to debug.
Until the real cause of corruption is found, could rewriting instead of commented the delete method , temporary fix the error failing to find that method? Rewriting it to save regardless or a pause script, so someone can copy the saves quick? As in my case, it began deletion when it tried to auto-save the corrupt file.

Can this be a temporary fix instead of all the saves being deleted? At least for those who save using the quick & save03 will retain some data and hopefully not be corrupted.

From your statement, seems to be a problem initiated by the lightning script followed by the auto-save feature then causes save game corrupt deletion.

EDIT: There is an update to the lighting script on the author blog and the code when using a auto-save feature is updated.

Can you use Todd's AutoSave instead of Daimonious as it has support for Khas or try Khas auto-save code?

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Until the real cause of corruption is found, could rewriting instead of commented the delete method , temporary fix the error failing to find that method? Rewriting it to save regardless or a pause script, so someone can copy the saves quick? As in my case, it began deletion when it tried to auto-save the corrupt file.
Can this temporary fix instead of all the saves being deleted? At least for those who save using the quick & save03 will retain some data and hopefully not be corrupted. From your statement, seems to be a problem initiated by the lightning script followed by the auto-save feature then causes save game corrupt deletion.

EDIT: There is an update to the lighting script on the author blog and the code when using a auto-save feature is updated.

Can you use Todd's AutoSave instead of Daimonious as it has support for Khas or try Khas auto-save code?
From the once I managed to replicate this after removing the call to the delete save, it created a save file that was only 1KB (from a save that was originally 320 or something), and that save wasn't usable. As I said the fact it deletes the save isn't really the problem. And it isn't just the auto save feature that has the issue, I replicated it via the regular save menu as well. I'll check out the update though and see if it makes any difference, thanks!

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
From the once I managed to replicate this after removing the call to the delete save, it created a save file that was only 1KB (from a save that was originally 320 or something), and that save wasn't usable. As I said the fact it deletes the save isn't really the problem. And it isn't just the auto save feature that has the issue, I replicated it via the regular save menu as well. I'll check out the update though and see if it makes any difference, thanks!
I don't think my last post was clear in terms of my old saves being unaffected until overwritten. Sorry about that. Yes deleting save is not the problem , the main problem is cause of corruption. Just was giving some quick temp. suggestions to warn player to backup old saves :sneaky:

Hope the update fixes it or you figure it out, good-luck (y)

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes