4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Demon^Lever

Jun 11, 2018
Trying to get Fred's help for Kaylee's corruption, but I don't know how to tell him or invite him to help me with the final piece, does anyone have any idea how to involve Fred into it?

ruper4

Jul 21, 2018
i still cant believe im the only one having this problem lol, i've never had any problems playing A Zombie's Life by example.. only Urban Demons refuses to launch for some unknown reason :(
i finally figured it out, it is due the resolution of RGSS3 player set to full screen. To disable it open any other game operating on RGSS3 (I used Bones Tales) and press F1 and disable play in full screen.

Tell me if it worked.

rebelphoenix

Dec 8, 2017
Trying to get Fred's help for Kaylee's corruption, but I don't know how to tell him or invite him to help me with the final piece, does anyone have any idea how to involve Fred into it?
I got stuck there too and just moved on. Not sure what is wrong with it but she just freezes and Fred has nothing to say on the matter.

Master_Satan

Jul 4, 2017
looks like there is a bug on the slow fall error loading talk.txt after you talk to Kaylee.
i have tested both 438984_Urban_Demons_1.0-beta.patch.2 and 438417_Urban_Demons_1.0-beta.patch.3
but the bug is still there, hope they can fix this bug soon.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Hey guys can anyone remind me how to get Sydney's room key? I had to restart because I accidentally deleted my save files(old game folder) before I was able to transfer them
You have to get into her room when she is not there, I don't remember which time but I think best is in the evening when she is watching TV. Just try different moments when she is not in her room you'll find it eventually. And the key is at the base of her bed. you don't see it so just click on her bed :)
Then go copy it at kaylee :D
Good luck

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Steps:
1. Break the pipe in the morning
2. Tell the principal so Kaylee shows up
3. Talk to Fred just outside the school (next to Mrs Jennings) in the morning

That should trigger the scene.

looks like there is a bug on the slow fall error loading talk.txt after you talk to Kaylee.
i have tested both 438984_Urban_Demons_1.0-beta.patch.2 and 438417_Urban_Demons_1.0-beta.patch.3
but the bug is still there, hope they can fix this bug soon.
This is just the long progression dialogue, so to progress you need to talk to her over 3 days like you do all the other characters on the long progression.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
5 min in the game and it crashes, I've picked 'I don't feel well' and and an other option I can't remember.

frezenex

Feb 14, 2018
To proceed with teacher I need to find something in the underworld but Im stuck in the room with the white ghost and dont know what to do.

Bhill68

May 17, 2017
Is there a way to get movement that is not based on the arrow keys. Like shifting to a WASD movement or by point and click. I spilled water on my keyboard and the arrow keys are shorted out.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
I can't play this game because the game tells me that two audio files are missing:
Cursor and decision 3
I already downloaded an old version and still have the same error

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i finally figured it out, it is due the resolution of RGSS3 player set to full screen. To disable it open any other game operating on RGSS3 (I used Bones Tales) and press F1 and disable play in full screen.

Tell me if it worked.
yes, i finally got it to launch, had to download Bones Tales as you did, because i couldnt launch A Zombie's Life either (was having the same issue of Urban Demons); anyway, thanks alot for your help, atleast one was kind enough to help out :)

hiddenz

Mar 21, 2019
Could someone help me with the otherworld bridge question with the blue and red plant? I dont know which bridge is safe xD

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes