4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
doing my corruption playthrough, I'm basically completing one girl at a time starting with mom. when she is at stage 4, max corruption, quick progression, The journal makes no mention of needing to perform the shower sex scene, indicating only the the undertable bj scene which will not complete without doing the shower scene first. Additionally, when mom is at corruption 4 and you try to record her it skips the scene due to dialogue because it is looking for paymeon-ride-corrupt where the filename is paymeon-ride-corruption

Reactions: Thire

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i wish i could, but i cant even get the game to launch, it shuts down immediately after i try to open it;
i get this problem only with this game, other RPGmaker games run just fine without any issues :(
is there some kind of script or some way to modify some files in the game's folders so that it wont automatically launches on full-screen ?
i still cant believe im the only one having this problem lol, i've never had any problems playing A Zombie's Life by example.. only Urban Demons refuses to launch for some unknown reason :(

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Is it definitely "Mrs. Jennings - Pic 1"? With the full stop that the error is reporting? Can you check your Graphics/Pictures folder and confirm the image is there?

I can't fix what I don't know is broken. Nor do I have time to go through 1,000 variants of scenes to get to the broken ones. If you find a broken scene list it here in the following format:

Character: [Character's name here]
Route: [Purity/Corruption/Blackmail]
Character Level: [First time or 1-5]
Scene: [Scene failing to load]

That will tell me exactly which scene I need to look at.

I just used your save and returning there worked for me. Just move up slightly and it should start the event again.

Well there are 3 good endings, it's just which you prefer, and the question prompted (avoiding spoilers) should give a good indication of what the outcome will be.

Sarah and Lisa don't move, it's only Ms Amos and Mrs Jennings. PayMeOn is still a thing and is required in order to get Mrs Jennings and Ms Amos to move out.

It hasn't even been 3, also this might help you: .
Hey NergalsNest, I think I broke Donna somehow.
She is at level 2, cellphone hints that I need to keep talking to her, and to talk to her about what she said on the bar.
If I choose the talk option, the MC asks her if she likes being a nurse, and the dialog repeats everytime I select that option.
If I choose the bar option, she just refuses. So I just can't progress with her.
I'm using the patch (438417_Urban_Demons_1.0-beta.patch.3)
I chose long progression
My save is attached

Thank you for all the effort to complete this game.

Last edited:

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Friday you need to go to the bar then Donna talks about needing to get fucked then go to medical the next day and "bar" option is available.
Thanks for the reply man. I tried that but still did not work. I am afraid I will need to start over

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
Is it definitely "Mrs. Jennings - Pic 1"? With the full stop that the error is reporting? Can you check your Graphics/Pictures folder and confirm the image is there?

I can't fix what I don't know is broken. Nor do I have time to go through 1,000 variants of scenes to get to the broken ones. If you find a broken scene list it here in the following format:

Character: [Character's name here]
Route: [Purity/Corruption/Blackmail]
Character Level: [First time or 1-5]
Scene: [Scene failing to load]

That will tell me exactly which scene I need to look at.

I just used your save and returning there worked for me. Just move up slightly and it should start the event again.

Well there are 3 good endings, it's just which you prefer, and the question prompted (avoiding spoilers) should give a good indication of what the outcome will be.

Sarah and Lisa don't move, it's only Ms Amos and Mrs Jennings. PayMeOn is still a thing and is required in order to get Mrs Jennings and Ms Amos to move out.

It hasn't even been 3, also this might help you: .

All errors start with
Failed to load dialogue: Data/dialogue/

Kimberly/

home-doggy-purity/3.txt

store-doggy-purity/3.txt

park-fuck-purity/3.txt

Ms Amos/

home-fuck-purity/4.txt

Donna/

hospital-ride-purity/3.txt

school-tf-purity/3.txt

bar-tf-purity/3.txt

Mrs Jennings/

night-fuck-purity/4.txt

sex-ed-fuck-purity/4.txt

Mom/

awake-ride-purity/3.txt

shower-fuck-purity/3.txt

undertable-bj-purity/3.txt

mrs-jennings-3some-4-purity/3.txt

mrs-jennings-3some-5-purity/3.txt

Sydney/

shower-fuck-purity/2.txt

dinner-bj-purity/2.txt

night-anal-purity/2.txt

dinner-ride-purity/2.txt

day-anal-purity/2.txt

Dizzy/

dizzy-home-standing-purity/3.txt

peter-home-standing-purity/3.txt

storeroom-doggy-purity/3.txt

Neala/

cafe-doggy-purity/3.txt

Attached is my save file.

Reactions: Thire

damienb2

Jun 7, 2018
Hey NergalsNest, I think I broke Donna somehow.
She is at level 2, cellphone hints that I need to keep talking to her, and to talk to her about what she said on the bar.
If I choose the talk option, the MC asks her if she likes being a nurse, and the dialog repeats everytime I select that option.
If I choose the bar option, she just refuses. So I just can't progress with her.
I'm using the patch (438984_Urban_Demons_1.0-beta.patch.2)
I chose long progression
My save is attached

Thank you for all the effort to complete this game.
Is the patch separate from whats on the first page just to ask??

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
How to get this scene? Pls, help View attachment 427594
I can tell you that it was intended for the Sydney Babysitting visit(which was...on Friday at Kimberly´s I think?).
Wether that was ever implemented tho I dunno.

Anyway,looking through the files because I dont really have the time to go through the game right now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Is the patch separate from whats on the first page just to ask??
Hey man, it is from here:

Hey guys,

Got a save for the Kaylee getting stuck issue so managed to fix it. I've merged it into the previous patch.

So .3 patch contains:

- Changed the movement speed of the maze ghost
- Fixed a bug where the orbs weren't resetting on a failed attempt
- Modified the flame path to make it slightly easier
- Fixed a bug where the flame balls weren't resetting on the lava plains second puzzle
- Fixed a bug where if you skipped over meeting Kaylee in the school toilets the first time it would break her progresion
- Fixed a bug where interacting with Kaylee at school would get stuck if Mrs Jennings Principal scene played prior

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
My animations are choppy, anyone know what is causing that? Should I lower the resolution or is it something with RPGM?

EXBV

Aug 23, 2017
I think my mini-game is bugged. The attached save will bring MC to one of the bottom pillars, but theres an invisible flame there. So there's no way for me to reach the lever (that I know of).

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Juanjobar

Nov 11, 2017
Im stuck with mom in the quest "next stepts" "mom is denying everything as normal. i should look for someone in the otherworld for ideas"

But i go there and i get nothing new, im now at the part where i think im in the last room and i have a blocked path to the left and another blocked path to the right.

Plz help :D

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i got a queston why are there missing seen's like fucking sydney in the cabent when she is babysitty kimberly's kid and some others and is the chick were saving going to have any talking to get her up to the broken state

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes