4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
so i just finished the game. got what i hope was the best ending. gotta say. that was weird. not bad just weird. didn't expect it to go from a puzzle game to an action one. i do like how everyone comments on the "dream" after though.
does anyone know how to move sara and lisa? and is the paymeon still in here so ms. amos can move also or is that potential new content?

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anytime I try to access the photo album I end up getting an unable to find graphics/pictures/Mrs. Jennings - Pic 1 error and the game crashes out. Anyone find a fix for this?
Is it definitely "Mrs. Jennings - Pic 1"? With the full stop that the error is reporting? Can you check your Graphics/Pictures folder and confirm the image is there?

I just tried to use the cheat code to test, because I couldn't get a bunch of scenes to play, and it turns out a bunch of them just get "Failed to load" then the file location. Nergal, is there anything you can do to fix that?
I can't fix what I don't know is broken. Nor do I have time to go through 1,000 variants of scenes to get to the broken ones. If you find a broken scene list it here in the following format:

Character: [Character's name here]
Route: [Purity/Corruption/Blackmail]
Character Level: [First time or 1-5]
Scene: [Scene failing to load]

That will tell me exactly which scene I need to look at.

So I got the ghost maze bug even though I've installed the patch. If anyone can figure out why please let me know. I've attached the save file.
I just used your save and returning there worked for me. Just move up slightly and it should start the event again.

so i just finished the game. got what i hope was the best ending. gotta say. that was weird. not bad just weird. didn't expect it to go from a puzzle game to an action one. i do like how everyone comments on the "dream" after though.

does anyone know how to move sara and lisa? and is the paymeon still in here so ms. amos can move also or is that potential new content?
Well there are 3 good endings, it's just which you prefer, and the question prompted (avoiding spoilers) should give a good indication of what the outcome will be.

Sarah and Lisa don't move, it's only Ms Amos and Mrs Jennings. PayMeOn is still a thing and is required in order to get Mrs Jennings and Ms Amos to move out.

i still find it weird that its been 4 years and practice still hasn't been spelled correctly in class.
It hasn't even been 3, also this might help you: .

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Great playthrough, although I found it funny that the Dominus fight was harder than the main boss. Then again, some AAA games do that as well, so no real biggie. Got max with all characters except Kayleigh (couldn't interact with her at school after the first time, and couldn't get the Fred dialog to activate) and Mom/Sydney (haven't progressed their routes yet).

Only significant hurdle was the Paymeon content. Ms Amos ride video showed as the Mrs Jennings ride video while uploading, and after shooting the actual Jennings video, no new video was found in the camera. Also no videos registered for Lisa and Sarah after shooting with them at their houses. As a result, the Paymeon donations are below the required levels to get the apartments for Amos and Jennings at the moment.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Great playthrough, although I found it funny that the Dominus fight was harder than the main boss. Then again, some AAA games do that as well, so no real biggie. Got max with all characters except Kayleigh (couldn't interact with her at school after the first time, and couldn't get the Fred dialog to activate) and Mom/Sydney (haven't progressed their routes yet).

Only significant hurdle was the Paymeon content. Ms Amos ride video showed as the Mrs Jennings ride video while uploading, and after shooting the actual Jennings video, no new video was found in the camera. Also no videos registered for Lisa and Sarah after shooting with them at their houses. As a result, the Paymeon donations are below the required levels to get the apartments for Amos and Jennings at the moment.
Thanks for the words. Yeah I think by the time I got to the Goap fight I had run pretty dry on ideas on making it a super interesting boss fight. Even with teh crazy shit I've done with rpg maker, there's only so much you can do ;) The bug with Kaylee should be fixed with the patch. For Lisa & Sarah PayMeOn they take place in the toilet not at their homes if that's any help.

Reactions: SecretSal

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Thanks for the words. Yeah I think by the time I got to the Goap fight I had run pretty dry on ideas on making it a super interesting boss fight. Even with teh crazy shit I've done with rpg maker, there's only so much you can do ;)
Ah, after the stress of the rest of the Underworld, it was fun laughing my ass off while OP Neala beat the shit out of him. Also, it felt right that Dominus was a tougher test, because of the Vader moment.

For Lisa & Sarah PayMeOn they take place in the toilet not at their homes if that's any help.
Oh nice! Just recorded with Lisa, for some reason it didn't show on the cam. But Sarah's worked, so that got Paymeon over 80. Thought I'd need 80 for each apartment, which thankfully wasn't the case. Slight niggles for the apartment - you enter the right-side apartments on each floor to visit them, but come out through the left-side apartments when you exit. Also, the sex dialog still references Johnathon/Mr J being nearby, but I guess those scenes just aren't updated for new locations yet.

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
I talked to the friend of Mr jennings to go fishing but when im going to mrs jenning home she says that he cancelled it.How i progress from here?

ExEWil

Aug 26, 2017
can i use an old save even if it says some problems may occur or do I really have to replay the whole game?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes