4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey guys,

Got a save for the Kaylee getting stuck issue so managed to fix it. I've merged it into the previous patch.

So .3 patch contains:

- Changed the movement speed of the maze ghost
- Fixed a bug where the orbs weren't resetting on a failed attempt
- Modified the flame path to make it slightly easier
- Fixed a bug where the flame balls weren't resetting on the lava plains second puzzle
- Fixed a bug where if you skipped over meeting Kaylee in the school toilets the first time it would break her progresion
- Fixed a bug where interacting with Kaylee at school would get stuck if Mrs Jennings Principal scene played prior

Just a friendly suggestion. Can you or mod update the main page with a link to patch, so people know the patch exist.

Also just asking, but do you have a public bug tracker? Would like to fix the bugs myself. If not , no worries will fix as I come across them or download your patches when they are release.

Last edited:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
So after 4-5 hours playing this game, I faced some minor errors, such as images that did not appear and that's fine, it's not a big problem, but after having sex with Neala in her apartment, the screen it tunes in black and an error message appears that closes the game.

RustyBeverage

Jul 26, 2017
Having an issue where everytime i to join Mom in the shower the splash screen of her getting groped comes up without any way of getting rid of it. I can move around, interact with things, but i can't see anything because the picture takes up the whole screen. (this is with the patch btw)

Last edited:

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Having an issue where everytime i to join Mom in the shower the splash screen of her getting groped comes up without any way of getting rid of it. I can move around, interact with things, but i can't see anything because the picture takes up the whole screen. (this is with the patch btw)
i get this sometime also jut save then load game will go away

Teepers

Aug 28, 2017
Anytime I try to access the photo album I end up getting an unable to find graphics/pictures/Mrs. Jennings - Pic 1 error and the game crashes out. Anyone find a fix for this?

Reactions: fancydoctor

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i wish i could, but i cant even get the game to launch, it shuts down immediately after i try to open it;
i get this problem only with this game, other RPGmaker games run just fine without any issues :(
is there some kind of script or some way to modify some files in the game's folders so that it wont automatically launches on full-screen ?

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i wish i could, but i cant even get the game to launch, it shuts down immediately after i try to open it;
i get this problem only with this game, other RPGmaker games run just fine without any issues :(
is there some kind of script or some way to modify some files in the game's folders so that it wont automatically launches on full-screen ?
help!!

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes