4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
where do you get the video camera to make the movie with the mother, also what in the otherworld helps to get the teacher to follow you?
(if your talking about the school bully kids mother) At lunchtime talk to the kid at school (the friend), he'll meet you at the mothers house and bring his own camera and be your camera man....

"what in the otherworld helps to get the teacher to follow you?" I'm not sure that's a thing it seems like a bug as I "broke" the teacher without anything needed from "other world"

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
At school a pipe in the bathroom (next to the principles office) can "get broken" and kaylee will be called to fix it, also in your room at home a lamp in your room can be broken needing some wiring work so mom will call kaylee to come fix it....ect
Nope, tried everything can't progress Kaylee above 0, probably broke something.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
(if your talking about the school bully kids mother) At lunchtime talk to the kid at school (the friend), he'll meet you at the mothers house and bring his own camera and be your camera man....

"what in the otherworld helps to get the teacher to follow you?" I'm not sure that's a thing it seems like a bug as I "broke" the teacher without anything needed from "other world"
no I am talking about the main character's mother in order to shoot the video and for the teacher it says something in other world will help get her to follow to the bathroom.

Unicron

Aug 10, 2017
This game is still broken af. many of the dialogue files are missing. because of that the scenes are not playing. like the donna hospital ride purity

Reactions: rebelphoenix

Lasana

Nov 2, 2017
2 Questions:

1. The Nurse dont want to fuck the Corruption is full

2. When i go swim with the Mum ther is no shower scene or ?

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
is there any walkthrough in the forest of illusion?? I can't solve the bridge part can someone help me?

sheppi

May 25, 2017
All purity-events for donna are pretty much not working on my version, was that already fixed and i overlooked it?

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am stuck in the place officer's room in the other world. The first time I went there the screen was dark and I got caught, the next night I started off in the black area outside of the room and I can't find anyway to get back in and the guard is invisible, is this some bug or glitch and how do I fix it?

Carebear

Jul 7, 2017
After finishing the first labyrinth I can't progress. It has been 3-5 in game weeks and the circles are still black. Do I have to do something for them to open?

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
Patch notes:

- Changed the movement speed of the maze ghost
- Fixed a bug where the orbs weren't resetting on a failed attempt
- Modified the flame path to make it slightly easier
- Fixed a bug where the flame balls weren't resetting on the lava plains second puzzle
- Fixed a bug where if you skipped over meeting Kaylee in the school toilets the first time it would break her progresion

View attachment 425100
Thank you so much, fixed a problem where the park was really slow.

Carebear

Jul 7, 2017
I get failed to load doalogue wtih donna in the hospital, I checked the file and only sound and 0 is there, if you don't hav any errors could you upload the donna folder?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes