4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Nullx54

Jun 4, 2017
Even if it's just the beta, I am glad that the game is more or less finished, I once donated $50 to Nergal. I wish him the best in the future and on The Solarion Project. Nergal, I salute you.

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
I just tried to use the cheat code to test, because I couldn't get a bunch of scenes to play, and it turns out a bunch of them just get "Failed to load" then the file location. Nergal, is there anything you can do to fix that?

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
I just tried to use the cheat code to test, because I couldn't get a bunch of scenes to play, and it turns out a bunch of them just get "Failed to load" then the file location. Nergal, is there anything you can do to fix that?
could you list them or better yet screenshot them?? I've seen some people with the same complaint, but nergal just asks wich ones.

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
why cant i make the video with neighbour i put camera in window but when i go to her room at night it doesnt give me option to tell her and make video

MrFrenchy16

Oct 5, 2017
can't seem to continue Mom and Mrs Jennings quest "talk to someone in the otherworld". i've unlocked up to Meridina's throne room (except for left passage) but there's no one around when i sleep.

Reactions: gustaxico

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
It literally tells you why it fails to load.
In a few cases, missing pictures. The rest, most notably for Donna, is a lack of dialogue file to play over the sex scene. Hopefully the missing files will be in the gold (completed) v1.0.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I just gotta say... FUCK THE PALE WOMAN PUZZLE.

It's annoying enough she goes through walls, and the orbs you have to collect are randomized placement. I could even FORGIVE how the game forces you to wake up if you get caught since that can be mitigated by save scrubbing. BUT TRAP DOORS?! Seriously!? It's hard enough turning on a dime through the narrow passages without getting screwed by RNG that most of the time I have to go around in circles of the room before finding a good place and hoping the ghost bitch respawns elsewhere.

This isn't a challenge. It's utter lunacy.

*phew* of course it takes me a while until I actually complete it but its still more annoying than challenging in the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: dato000

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
There might be a glitch when talking to Kaylee right after the first cunnilingus scene. It cause my game to crash and corrupted my saves. The game shows this screen now whenever I try to load my old saves. Removing those old saves and starting anew 'helped' but now I gotta start from scratch. Annotation 2019-10-11 215711.png

damienb2

Jun 7, 2018
anyone by chance have any fixes as a majority of scenes are ether missing dialog or pictures and donna has no scenes in the mirror

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
someone please tell me how i get past donna after hearing her at bar and wanting to get fucked i go to appointment but she always turns me down

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
someone please tell me how i get past donna after hearing her at bar and wanting to get fucked i go to appointment but she always turns me down
no point breaking donna most of her scenes are missing. once u get to rank 3-5 u cant see her ride you.. Nargel needs to fix this.

Dhalamar

Jan 26, 2018
Mrs. Amos called me to her room at night but when I go she tells me that she can't do it and takes me out of the house
How do I continue with the scene?

onz76

Mar 30, 2018
Mrs. Amos called me to her room at night but when I go she tells me that she can't do it and takes me out of the house
How do I continue with the scene?
Keep talking to her in the afternoons until all dialogues progressed

Apr 5, 2018
To everyone complaining about the missing dialogue and such just be patient. As NergalsNest said, this ISNT the final build for the game. This is beta 1.0, the final 1.0 will include fixes for Donna/Kaylee and other stuff so while the game can be "beaten" it isnt "complete" so to speak.

TLDR: Either play the beta 1.0 build as it is now or wait for the final 1.0 build for a relatively error free experience.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes