4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

BobMatt432

Mar 25, 2018
TYGOD i forgot she appears in the grocery store havent beat this game sicne few updates back. shoukld had known tho sicne theres was a "?" for store on monday thought it was someoen that i already got to rank 5 on >> TY for the help i thought my game was bugged
i can find ms j at the store

Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
What to do to advance the mission of the mother who says she does not agree with what we are doing there says that we should go talk to someone from the other world how to get past it?

BobMatt432

Mar 25, 2018
Patch notes:

- Changed the movement speed of the maze ghost
- Fixed a bug where the orbs weren't resetting on a failed attempt
- Modified the flame path to make it slightly easier
- Fixed a bug where the flame balls weren't resetting on the lava plains second puzzle
- Fixed a bug where if you skipped over meeting Kaylee in the school toilets the first time it would break her progresion

View attachment 425100
where do i put the patch

Kattaklyzm

Dec 2, 2017
does anyone else have problems with scaling resolution? When I first open the game, its in full screen but the pics are way too big and goes off the screen. If i disable full screen, it is still too big for my monitor. If I change it to medium resolution (940 x something) the pics are again bigger than the window size. If I use the smallest resolution, everything fits correctly, but the text boxes become tiny and hard to read.
if you are running windows, you can try right clicking game.exe going to properties, then compatibility, click change high DPI settings, then check both boxes, click ok, then apply. The screen should be smaller when you initially start it but you can hit f4 to go full screen, you may have to alt tab out of the game and bring it back up for it to go full screen though.

JJZ-Godd

Sep 29, 2017
Ummmmm.....
Annotation 2019-10-11 215711.png
Basically when I tried talking to Kaylee after the first cunnilingus scene the game crashed. Then whenever I try loading my save or starting a new game and creating a new save this shows up. (So the save file screen might be fucked up)

Last edited:

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Am I the only one having problems with Donna?
She is at level 2, cellphone hints that I need to keep talking to her, and to talk to her about what she said on the bar.
If I choose the talk option, the MC asks her if she likes being a nurse, and the dialog repeats everytime I select that option.
If I choose the bar option, she just refuses.
I don´t know how to progress with her.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
Kinda miss "you know who"s mod since it had the threesome with the park ladies and the grandma and the principal... Well at least this one has an ending maybe a expanded edition in the future will have those things? (And fix all the bugs) but for now ...

1570862972460.jpeg

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes