4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

alukcoR

Feb 23, 2017
God I hate the first labyrinth. I played this game long ago but don't have old saves. So trying to beat that thing again is extremely frustrating. Speed cheat is almost too fast to make turns in time. I wish it were more of a puzzle than a test of ability on the keyboard.

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i wish i could, but i cant even get the game to launch, it shuts down immediately after i try to open it;
i get this problem only with this game, other RPGmaker games run just fine without any issues :(
is there some kind of script or some way to modify some files in the game's folders so that it wont automatically launches on full-screen ?

BigBoss

Jun 14, 2017
Game gets stuck on MC peeing next to Kaylee in the bathroom, is this because I didn't have enough of a relationship with her when the scene was triggered?

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Hay NergalsNest ,I think there is a BUG with Neala's level 4 quest.
According to journal it says to meet het at the park during Afternoon but I couldn't find her there.
If I skip to evening she sends a msg,is it there any solution?

1)
1.PNG
2)
2.PNG

marridreg

Oct 6, 2018
It runs really slowly while I'm in the park, it did this all the way back in 9.3 too. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
God I hate the first labyrinth. I played this game long ago but don't have old saves. So trying to beat that thing again is extremely frustrating. Speed cheat is almost too fast to make turns in time. I wish it were more of a puzzle than a test of ability on the keyboard.
You've probably cleared this by now, but if you make the demons chase you around any of the corner blocks a few times, they get confused and stop. Was a breeze after that.

Reactions: alukcoR

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i wish i could, but i cant even get the game to launch, it shuts down immediately after i try to open it;
i get this problem only with this game, other RPGmaker games run just fine without any issues :(
is there some kind of script or some way to modify some files in the game's folders so that it wont automatically launches on full-screen ?
could anyone help ?

Lovius

Nov 2, 2017
Some one have saves before underworld journey to the end?(no entering to first location). I didnt know about bug with ghost girl and screwed up my game=(

Igniculus

Sep 21, 2017
I can't seem to progress more of Sydney from here. Is this the end for her? Or do I need to do something? Bcuz she is in her room in the morning.

I already fucked in shower while she peek but no progress and also I already did the duo blowjob once. Should I progress in main story some more first?

unknown.png

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 52 Votes