4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
can someone tell me what is the difference between purity and corruption?
and what does it bring in history?
Only dialogues differences, the purity route is more of a love route when the corruption one u kinda blackmail/force the girls to have sex with you (no rape but they are reluctant at the beginning)

Reactions: AlexYagami1993

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
I am having trouble finding the key to open the door to the soul ruby, i entered the palace, spoke to the sucubus, and explored everywhere i could, also the room to the right of the stairs opened for me the first time but refuses to open now for some reason so i am hoping the key is not in there

Reactions: wdofijwe

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I can't seem to progress more of Sydney from here. Is this the end for her? Or do I need to do something? Bcuz she is in her room in the morning.

I already fucked in shower while she peek but no progress and also I already did the duo blowjob once. Should I progress in main story some more first?

View attachment 425922
If you already did the duo blowjob you are done with her ^^
That's probably a bug in the phone.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
does anyone else have problems with scaling resolution? When I first open the game, its in full screen but the pics are way too big and goes off the screen. If i disable full screen, it is still too big for my monitor. If I change it to medium resolution (940 x something) the pics are again bigger than the window size. If I use the smallest resolution, everything fits correctly, but the text boxes become tiny and hard to read.

Jimmy54

Nov 15, 2018
capture.png
¿Cómo puedo vencerlo? He estado interactuando con las chicas durante mucho tiempo cuando sale un corazón, pero no veo progreso. ¿Será un error o estoy haciendo algo mal?

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
i dowloaded the game from uploadheaven and it's still the 0.11 version despite being written 1.0 i think

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
are there any plans, by either the author or the modders to create new scenes/dialog got the ladies you move into an apartment, right now it appears they are still acting like they are in the old house

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
How do I start up the Paymeon? MC mentions it when not being able to afford the apartment (even though I have plenty on money) but nothing shows up at the computer. Help.

(Also, how to start move quest for Jennings?)

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
Thanks for the reports.

The patch should fix this, someone reported it sorted there problem.

TSP and a new project is still planned. Only UD is unwelcome on Patreon thanks to diligent mass reporting from a couple members on here.

It's the journal that's the bug, the bit you're missing is going to the store to talk to her there. That should then progress her as normal. Also when there are over 1,000 variants of scenes, yeah a few of them can go wrong. And because people don't always report the problem properly it makes it harder to find.
TYGOD i forgot she appears in the grocery store havent beat this game sicne few updates back. shoukld had known tho sicne theres was a "?" for store on monday thought it was someoen that i already got to rank 5 on >> TY for the help i thought my game was bugged

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes