4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018
What to do to advance the mission of the mother who says she does not agree with what we are doing there says that we should go talk to someone from the other world how to get past it?

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
What to do to advance the mission of the mother who says she does not agree with what we are doing there says that we should go talk to someone from the other world how to get past it?
You need to talk to the snake lady twice located far right in the demon camp and agree to help her to get the special pepper then give it to your mom.

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
Am I the only one having problems with Donna?
She is at level 2, cellphone hints that I need to keep talking to her, and to talk to her about what she said on the bar.
If I choose the talk option, the MC asks her if she likes being a nurse, and the dialog repeats everytime I select that option.
If I choose the bar option, she just refuses.
I don´t know how to progress with her.
Friday you need to go to the bar then Donna talks about needing to get fucked then go to medical the next day and "bar" option is available.

Geraldgemak

Oct 24, 2018

Demon^Lever

Jun 11, 2018
So I don't know if anyone is having the same difficulty as me, but last time I saved and tried continuing all I get is this. If there is a way to undo this and continue onward into the game. And if starting new is the only way then I'll try that.

TheBreak

Dec 28, 2018
If you haven't downloaded the patch can you do so? If you have can you upload your save please?
I downloaded the game both from this site and from the blog this is the save game version 0.11.b
This is the save

I downloaded the patch always the same problem

SOLVED after the patch i just needed to exit the area

Last edited:

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i wish i could, but i cant even get the game to launch, it shuts down immediately after i try to open it;
i get this problem only with this game, other RPGmaker games run just fine without any issues :(
is there some kind of script or some way to modify some files in the game's folders so that it wont automatically launches on full-screen ?
help pls

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
How do you advance with kaylee? I'm doing corrupt path and at zero and I helped her a lot but can't seem to progress.
There's also no hints on the phone

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
How do you advance with kaylee? I'm doing corrupt path and at zero and I helped her a lot but can't seem to progress.
There's also no hints on the phone
At school a pipe in the bathroom (next to the principles office) can "get broken" and kaylee will be called to fix it, also in your room at home a lamp in your room can be broken needing some wiring work so mom will call kaylee to come fix it....ect

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
where do you get the video camera to make the movie with the mother, also what in the otherworld helps to get the teacher to follow you?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes