4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
the problem is not the patch that I have if I don't know how to pass it
It's an invisible path, keep trying until you find the route. It's really not that difficult.

Well first of all congrats on getting this project finished (Any bugfixing left aside.). Sorry if this isn't very helpful but of the three times it happened the first I didn't notice anything (This was a fresh save I'd started tonight.), the second (It's this save #12,275 in case you want it as a guinea pig) I was obsessed with beating the ghost girl and had just walked into the next room to save when I noticed, I was doing a lot of resetting so that could be something to look into, the third time (Same save as the second.) I beat her had saved and then progressed with the girls that the user whose save I was using hadn't worked on I noticed a few times the lighting went yellow tinted and then fixed itself before I ran into the Kaylee bug and when I went to reload it was empty. On all three I had used rosebud and for the save I got from here I used whoami to rename myself.
Thanks for the info! I will be able to take a look and see what I can come up with.

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Thank you for the update! Is it possible to provide a walkthrough, please? I checked the folders but there isn't any available.

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Thank you for the update! Is it possible to provide a walkthrough, please? I checked the folders but there isn't any available.
Check the in game walkthrough via your phone. The Otherworld is really linear so should be pretty straight forward :)

Can you try replacing this file in the data folder please?

luxoord

Mar 18, 2019
Hi, how do you corrupt mom? I have unlocked the first dialogue and im trying to eat the breakfast with the pills but it doesnt allow me to eat it.

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
got a new bug my playermodel isnt showing up anymore and i cant do anything could someone share his save file with me im after the ghost level

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
Nevermind, I figured it out but now I can't seem to figure out the coloured torch puzzle, could someone please tell me what I need to do?

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
nevermind i was just retarded but i cant figure out how to get mrs jennings to have sex with me in the otherworld i am meanwhile at the fight with the hooded guy

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey guys,

Got a save for the Kaylee getting stuck issue so managed to fix it. I've merged it into the previous patch.

So .3 patch contains:

- Changed the movement speed of the maze ghost
- Fixed a bug where the orbs weren't resetting on a failed attempt
- Modified the flame path to make it slightly easier
- Fixed a bug where the flame balls weren't resetting on the lava plains second puzzle
- Fixed a bug where if you skipped over meeting Kaylee in the school toilets the first time it would break her progresion
- Fixed a bug where interacting with Kaylee at school would get stuck if Mrs Jennings Principal scene played prior

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
could someone help pls ?? im unable to even start the game at all, every time i try to start the game, it closes after a few seconds, thats the only RPGmaker game that gives me this issue

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
could someone help pls ?? im unable to even start the game at all, every time i try to start the game, it closes after a few seconds, thats the only RPGmaker game that gives me this issue
What's your operating system? Are you running as admin? Have you been able to run previous versions of the game?

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
nevermind i was just retarded but i cant figure out how to get mrs jennings to have sex with me in the otherworld i am meanwhile at the fight with the hooded guy
Look man, no need to be a sarcastic dick about it, I'm just asking for help like any normal person would when they can't figure something out on their own, literally what forums are made for, so maybe don't be a dick in future? Cool, thanks

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes