4.20 star(s) 52 Votes
D

Deleted member 2738

What's your operating system? Are you running as admin? Have you been able to run previous versions of the game?
Should make a troubleshooter FAQ on your first post.
You've probably answered the same questions a few times now.
Only if you can be bothered though, not as if you're not already occupied lel

Look man, no need to be a sarcastic dick about it, I'm just asking for help like any normal person would when they can't figure something out on their own, literally what forums are made for, so maybe don't be a dick in future? Cool, thanks
He's not talking about you lmao read it again

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
Should make a troubleshooter FAQ on your first post.
You've probably answered the same questions a few times now.
Only if you can be bothered though, not as if you're not already occupied lel

He's not talking about you lmao read it again
I was mistaken, apologies

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
Nevermind, I figured it out but now I can't seem to figure out the coloured torch puzzle, could someone please tell me what I need to do?
Did you solve the problem? I'm in the exact place and can't figured how to pass those stupid orbs and torchs...

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
I was hugely dumb and didn't realise there were boulders you could clear on the far bottom right of the room that you ned the yellow and teal torches on for and then it became clear after that part but thank you Nergal for clarifying it for us mere mortals :)

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Hi all!

I've made a quick patch this morning fixing some of the breaking issues people mentioned. I'm not able to replicate the one that has been reported a couple times where the player gets stuck in the toilet, during the first time interacting with Kaylee at the school. If someone can drop a save for that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Patch notes:

- Changed the movement speed of the maze ghost
- Fixed a bug where the orbs weren't resetting on a failed attempt
- Modified the flame path to make it slightly easier
- Fixed a bug where the flame balls weren't resetting on the lava plains second puzzle
- Fixed a bug where if you skipped over meeting Kaylee in the school toilets the first time it would break her progresion
- Fixed a bug where interacting with Kaylee at school would get stuck if Mrs Jennings Principal scene played prior

Install the patch directly in the urban demons folder (the one that has "Data" in it.)

Also I've answered some questions here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Proud to say I finished the game on "hard bug mode" xD

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Is it possible for someone to get me past the Crucible of Fire? I'm totally stuck on it, I'd really appreciate the help. Also What do I need from the Otherworld to Convince Mrs. Jennings to have sex?
Here you go buddy, right next room.

As for Miss Jennings, I believe it's a bug, cause I did not have to do that just go to the park on the day she is there and get her to the toilet. Should unlock her third heart, and you can continue :)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Can somebody give a save behind 0.11Beta1 the saves don´t work for the new version and I started the Game so often new so I hope somebody can help me with a working save so I can start to get only the new content.

Gin Tama

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hi again NergalsNest ! So I've encountered two images that didn't load properly. Specifically the one is Sydney's getting dressed and the other is this ''Failed to load image: Lisa/masturbation/masturbation (27).

ken878

Mar 26, 2018
here is my save.
save 1 is auto
save 2 is corruption route new game +
save 3 is pure route new game +
save 4 is amos and jenning apartment choice
save 5 is corruption before fighting last boss and seeing the endings
save 6 is just corruption route new game +
To let you know Donna has been done cause no more content. you can change the main character name using code in computer.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
The ending/epilogue still images didn't make it in? Are they even going to be included after all?

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes