4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

Takagi1

Jul 13, 2017
the link says 1.0 but the files are 0.11 beta.

Edit: i think i can gather that for everyone else with the real 1.0 its 2 gigs but mine is 650 mb.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Can someone explain why the image doesn't fit the screen as the samples? here it shows so big that it doesn't shows characters face and images are cut, when looking at smartphone with key W, it shows only part of the phone and even when opening menus, a big black screen in the left instead of focusing on it...

Jimmy54

Nov 15, 2018
Will we see urban devil again or does all the work end there? :(
You will make more games like this
In any case it was a pleasure to play your game;)

jean-francois

Jun 12, 2017
i found that!!

Thursday, 5 September 2019

Hey all,

For the observant, Urban Demons is no longer welcome on Patreon, so I suggest checking here or discord for all updates related to Urban Demons!

That said, work will continue on the project until it's finished, and when the build is ready it will be available here to download! I'm hoping to have it finished by the end of the month, though I will likely put it through some major alpha testing first before releasing it to the public.

Remember to keep an eye on the trellos to see how progress is coming along!

Hopefully the patreon won't stay down for long as we start to put the pieces together for our next project!

Hope to update you again real soon!

- Nergal

Reactions: OofGod2 and Doejhn

Username7

May 1, 2017
I hate to say it because I've been enjoying this but I give up. I can't play this anymore... Today. First Ghost girl breaks the game and when I go to reload all my saves are gone than I snag one of the ones posted here (thanks
fluffy-hentailover) beat her annnnd go to save and they're gone again... Start over with that save from its folder rebeat her (It's not anymore fun the second time btw.) and play a bit longer the lighting goes all yellow and saves are gone again.

Tal92

Mar 5, 2018
anyone one know how to talk to fred for the Kaylee quest I tried at lunch and in class but it doesn't give me the option

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi all!

I've made a quick patch this morning fixing some of the breaking issues people mentioned. I'm not able to replicate the one that has been reported a couple times where the player gets stuck in the toilet, during the first time interacting with Kaylee at the school. If someone can drop a save for that, it would be greatly appreciated.

Patch notes:

- Changed the movement speed of the maze ghost
- Fixed a bug where the orbs weren't resetting on a failed attempt
- Modified the flame path to make it slightly easier
- Fixed a bug where the flame balls weren't resetting on the lava plains second puzzle
- Fixed a bug where if you skipped over meeting Kaylee in the school toilets the first time it would break her progresion
- Fixed a bug where interacting with Kaylee at school would get stuck if Mrs Jennings Principal scene played prior

Install the patch directly in the urban demons folder (the one that has "Data" in it.)

Also I've answered some questions here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I hate to say it because I've been enjoying this but I give up. I can't play this anymore... Today. First Ghost girl breaks the game and when I go to reload all my saves are gone than I snag one of the ones posted here (thanks
fluffy-hentailover) beat her annnnd go to save and they're gone again... Start over with that save from its folder rebeat her (It's not anymore fun the second time btw.) and play a bit longer the lighting goes all yellow and saves are gone again.
I see saves getting deleted as a reoccuring problem people are reporting. Could you give me anymore details what happened leading up to the saves getting deleted?

Velied

Dec 18, 2018
Is it possible for someone to get me past the Crucible of Fire? I'm totally stuck on it, I'd really appreciate the help. Also What do I need from the Otherworld to Convince Mrs. Jennings to have sex?

Reactions: boof59

Username7

May 1, 2017
I see saves getting deleted as a reoccuring problem people are reporting. Could you give me anymore details what happened leading up to the saves getting deleted?
Well first of all congrats on getting this project finished (Any bugfixing left aside.). Sorry if this isn't very helpful but of the three times it happened the first I didn't notice anything (This was a fresh save I'd started tonight.), the second (It's this save #12,275 in case you want it as a guinea pig) I was obsessed with beating the ghost girl and had just walked into the next room to save when I noticed, I was doing a lot of resetting so that could be something to look into, the third time (Same save as the second.) I beat her had saved and then progressed with the girls that the user whose save I was using hadn't worked on I noticed a few times the lighting went yellow tinted and then fixed itself before I ran into the Kaylee bug and when I went to reload it was empty. On all three I had used rosebud and for the save I got from here I used whoami to rename myself.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes