4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Anyone uploaded a save right where the previous game left off? If so I'll go look for it. If not, fuck. I dont want to do everything again but I also don't want to get the new stuff ruined.

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
When you're saying things implying that you have only 2GB of storage space available, and as a result request someone else go to the effort of reducing the size of the pictures (by reducing the quality) so it doesn't take up as much space, then you're trying to make someone else responsible for alleviating the impact it will have on your available space.

I've already offered the more sensible, and far more logical solution that rectifies the problem of the game's size in relation to its impact on available storage space.
What's more, said solution goes far beyond just one game, so it's infinitely more helpful and actually beneficial.

If you really don't like the help being offered, and want to have to keep asking for things to be made smaller to suit your lack of interest in better managing your own available storage capacity, then take your own advice and "keep it moving". ;)
just sayin for me i didnt ask for a compressed version just thought it would be a nice option

crave

May 1, 2017
Was anyone able to get past this puzzle in the underworld? When I reach the spot circled in red I always fail. I'm not sure what is happening. The first time I did this puzzle the flame followed me, but now it doesn't and I always end up failing at the above mentioned point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tharath

Jun 10, 2019
Need help with my game. It goes to full screen and stays black a couple of seconds and closes. I have installed the RPGVXace.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
is this an update of original game or a remastered version. if so where can i find completed original game
Yes... Sort of, to both.
Nergal made changes in the last release (possibly the one before as well) that changed a lot of the game, and has done some more changes in this update too.

Reactions: nluffy

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Nergal, if you still lurk this godforsaken place then I beseech you!
That ghost lady bit is not fun at all, especially if you get caught since she'll get you instantly on your reattempts!
I don't even know if you can escape her!

Reactions: simpleguy787

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Nergal, if you still lurk this godforsaken place then I beseech you!
That ghost lady bit is not fun at all, especially if you get caught since she'll get you instantly on your reattempts!
I don't even know if you can escape her!
It gets worse after you get past her.

H

hagini

When you're saying things implying that you have only 2GB of storage space available, and as a result request someone else go to the effort of reducing the size of the pictures (by reducing the quality) so it doesn't take up as much space, then you're trying to make someone else responsible for alleviating the impact it will have on your available space.

I've already offered the more sensible, and far more logical solution that rectifies the problem of the game's size in relation to its impact on available storage space.
What's more, said solution goes far beyond just one game, so it's infinitely more helpful and actually beneficial.

If you really don't like the help being offered, and want to have to keep asking for things to be made smaller to suit your lack of interest in better managing your own available storage capacity, then take your own advice and "keep it moving". ;)
nobody asked for compressed from what i saw and some of us dont have the space no matter how we work around it so a compressed version is always the best way to go but congrats for not having that problem since it doesnt apply to you dont worry about it

• Angry
Reactions: cooldude33

DirkOreo

Apr 7, 2018
Has anyone gotten the Kaylee threesomes/record scenes with Fred at school? I try to to break the pipe at school but when she arrives I cant interact with her and the only interaction I have with Fred is about getting revenge on Pito.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
nobody asked for compressed from what i saw and some of us dont have the space no matter how we work around it so a compressed version is always the best way to go but congrats for not having that problem since it doesnt apply to you dont worry about it
I don't think I've ever seen a vx ace game be compresed so you might want to give up on that if you are waiting on it.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.10 star(s) 53 Votes