4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Toybirdy

Oct 11, 2017
So do u need to do long progression to see the new homes for jennings and Ms Amos?
  • New homes for Ms Amos and Mrs Jennings storyline
    • You need to have completed the game and reached level 5 with them both
    • Talking to them (like long progression) will trigger the start of this
so if they have new homes does their husbands find out they cheated and left them?

Feb 16, 2019
So do u need to do long progression to see the new homes for jennings and Ms Amos?
  • New homes for Ms Amos and Mrs Jennings storyline
    • You need to have completed the game and reached level 5 with them both
    • Talking to them (like long progression) will trigger the start of this
so if they have new homes does their husbands find out they cheated and left them?
yes, you do need to do both long progression with both. Talk to them when they mention a house and go to the landlord at Dizzy and Neala’s apartment to talk about getting Ms. Amos and Mrs. Jennings their own place.

I can only say that getting Ms. Amos and Mrs.Jennings a place to live is a partial of what is to be expected in the final build of the game.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
yes, you do need to do both long progression with both. Talk to them when they mention a house and go to the landlord at Dizzy and Neala’s apartment to talk about getting Ms. Amos and Mrs. Jennings their own place.

I can only say that getting Ms. Amos and Mrs.Jennings a place to live is a partial of what is to be expected in the final build of the game.
How to get mrs jenning to mention a house got ms amos.

z0r

Jun 1, 2017
Is this the game that had you play as both male and female till they removed the ability to play as the girl for some reason?

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Is this the game that had you play as both male and female till they removed the ability to play as the girl for some reason?
This is a remake of that game by a different person and never included the abilty to play as the girl.

H

hagini

Im so tempted to play lol but im gonna wait until he releases the final FINAL build lol, I like to do long progression and since its missing for a couple of characters I hope it wont take too long to make a patch/update for them.

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
I can't save my game all of the sudden. I loaded an old save and even after clearing out all of my old saves I can't make any new ones.

Really don't want to have to start all of the way over so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: DragunsBahamuth

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
Bug during the 2nd orb gathering. If you get caught by the ghost you spawn in the same place the next time you sleep, but the orbs don't appear.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes