4.20 star(s) 52 Votes
H

hagini

Wait so this is the last verson?
From the blog he posted theres gonna be 1 more version that fixes kaylee long progression dialogue and Donna dialogue. But as far as endings and everything else the game can be beaten.

EDIT: His official words.

Hey all!

Just a note to say this is NOT the final version, but I think many of the bugs were caught in the alpha versions, so I think this will be pretty close!

A few things missing to be aware of before downloading:

• Kaylee's Long Progression talk dialogue still needs to be added in
  • Donna's scene after the first dialogues still need to be added in
  • Characters "Sleep touch" power, only Brigette and Sydeny's are programmed in currently

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Is the part in the otherworld, where you have to run from the ghost in the labyrinth bugged?
Cause she just goes through the walls which makes her impossible to avoid...
I tried for atleast 45 minutes before getting annoyed.

Reactions: OneWayMissile

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Is the part in the otherworld, where you have to run from the ghost in the labyrinth bugged?
Cause she just goes through the walls which makes her impossible to avoid...
I tried for atleast 45 minutes before getting annoyed.
So i'm pretty sure it's bugged, cause I managed to run from her for like 5 minutes straight, but there is nothing to do. So I don't know how to open the path...

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
So i'm pretty sure it's bugged, cause I managed to run from her for like 5 minutes straight, but there is nothing to do. So I don't know how to open the path...
Here is a screen if you guys can see the problem, maybe tell me what to do...

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i'm unable to play the game, every time i try to open it, it goes full screen for few seconds and then it shuts down... can someone help pls ?

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
I have 2 questions.
1. How do u get past the second set of black circles in the underworld?
2. When are u able to do lace the camera down to record video?
If you are talking about the circles at the beginning, they disappear after you progress a little bit in the normal world. Like get a scene or 2 with girls and you are good to go.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
No but you seems farther than me, care to explain what to do with ghost lady?
Are you talking about the ghost lady that passes through walls and if so you have to get the red orbs and you only have one time to do it after you get caught game bugs out and the red orb no longer appears so you have to reload a save before that part. The whole otherworld is full of bugs like that so if you are forced to wake up might as well reload because most likely when you renter the otherworld it is going to be bugged.

Zeyla

Mar 1, 2018
Are you talking about the ghost lady that passes through walls and if so you have to get the red orbs and you only have one time to do it after you get caught game bugs out and the red ord no longer appears so you have to reload a save before that part. The whole otherworld is full of bugs like that so if you are forced to wake up might as well reload because most likely when you renter the otherworld it is going to be bugged.
Okay so I got fucked, cause I don't have any orbs, and no save before that. Thanks for the answer ;)

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes