4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
2GB isn't big though, and hasn't been for a very long time.

Hell, The Twist unpacks from almost 2GB archive size to between 8-9 GB, and even then I wouldn't call that big. Bigger, yes, but still a far cry from being a big file size in this day and age.
For a game like this it is a bit big and some of us need the space

Reactions: cimibibapa2

marthal

May 12, 2017
"I should look for someone in the Otherworld fo ideas" is all I know, but I can't find any NPC here.
me too i'm stuck somone know how debug questline with mom "I should look for someone in the Otherworld fo ideas"

bigmonster

Nov 5, 2017
Guess old saves don't work anymore. Probably best since a lot of the scenes for me were bugged anyway. Glad the game is finished.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
and some of us need the space
Seriously???
You're having problems with two, measly, gigabytes of space needed for this game?

I'd have agreed it could be a problem twenty years ago, but you can get terabyte drives for so little now that it's mind boggling for anyone to worry over a minimum 2GB space taken up by this game.

Reactions: cooldude33

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
Seriously???
You're having problems with two, measly, gigabytes of space needed for this game?

I'd have agreed it could be a problem twenty years ago, but you can get terabyte drives for so little now that it's mind boggling for anyone to worry over a minimum 2GB space taken up by this game.
I didnt say I was worried i would just appreciate a compressed version and it doesnt concern you

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
¿La descarga de la primera página es el juego completo o me falta algo? porque veo que dicen que son casi 2 g pero el parche pesa 600 mb
I speak Spanish as well (though this is an English forum) -- but we were referring to after you unzip the game it takes up about 1.75GB (you are correct it's 600mb to download on the front page)

Reactions: _Dhoko_

jerf muse

Aug 24, 2018
can someone post a newer save because the last 2 updates i haven't been able to play at all because bugs

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes