4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

MasBar

Apr 27, 2019
I have a problem. The game launch but it stops just after and say "RPGVXAce RTP is require to run this game". Any suggestion?

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
I have a problem. The game launch but it stops just after and say "RPGVXAce RTP is require to run this game". Any suggestion?
you u have to download the software RPGVX ace rtp install and it will run

Hargas

Jan 21, 2018
getting audio crashes, "missing audio/se/cursor2" gonna try and reinstall ace just to be sure, anyone else getting this error?

Maelstrom69

Oct 10, 2017
I would have liked to try the game but I can't even open it. It goes from small black window and then it enlarges itself to a larger (not full screen) black window and goes into "rgss3 stopped working" and closes the window. I have tried DEP exclusion, deleting the enterbrain htkey and I have done the firewall and antivirus exclusions and still no effect. I have made and played many RPGmaker games, but every now and then one of them I download will have this failure (90% work, 10% have the same failure.) Does it have anything to do with the rgss301.dll?? I am at a loss any help would be appreciated (or any other tricks so that I may try to play this game are welcomed. As I have many RPGmaker games (VX,ACE,MV) and they all work and of course the ones I make on VXace work fine.) Any expert help I can get would be great.. Thanks..!

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes