4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
So I seem to be stuck on "Next Steps" questline for Mom, corruption. Not sure if I remember correctly but wasn't there an interaction with the book in the throne room that gave us some idea? The only other place I can go to is portal to the end so I'm confused.

borekben

Sep 16, 2017
So I seem to be stuck on "Next Steps" questline for Mom, corruption. Not sure if I remember correctly but wasn't there an interaction with the book in the throne room that gave us some idea? The only other place I can go to is portal to the end so I'm confused.
what do you need? and what stage ou are in? you need spice? or

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
I think I got some weird BUG,
I have loaded 1 of my old savefile but I can't save.So do I have to start the game from beginning? :(
Here is my Save File

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
As someone who played Urban X Life from Wootch and went through that whole debacle (ha frankly how I found F95 back in the day when word was out there was a spiritual alternative and revival from a guy named Nergal) - to the early excitement seeing the project grow with Nergal, to the year long disappearance from him (sad times), to the Patreon headaches, to finally finishing it finally 3 years later..

Tip of the hat to ya and congrats NergalsNest for completing this game (y)

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
And another thing - the HELP folder is gone and the some of the ingame hints are so vague they might as well not exist.

dace22

Aug 7, 2016
And there it is , I am happy that Nergal finished his game "tips his hat " And to all of the fans out there this is a testiment that patientence is key :)

Reactions: Ribbit-Rabbit

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
And there it is , I am happy that Nergal finished his game "tips his hat " And to all of the fans out there this is a testiment that patientence is key :)
Yeah, it's not actually finished yet...

There's a beginning and ending, but there's another version to go that should tie-up the last of the content. People just haven't bothered going and reading the blog post.

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes