4.10 star(s) 53 Votes

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Has anyone reached the ending and if so does the game have the ending stills for each character or did he drop those?

Feb 16, 2019
Has anyone reached the ending and if so does the game have the ending stills for each character or did he drop those?
the game just came out so there aren’t gonna be any saves out this soon and the ending stills are actually just some scenes from the game itself for the end credits. This game is not entirely complete. It just has the ending and credits but there are still things that are left out from the final project.

Reactions: Minipax84

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
i'm still having the same problem as previous version, whenever i try to launch the game, it only goes full screen for few moments and then it closes without launching the game at all... anyone could help pls ? :(

kin1146

Apr 19, 2017
You can't get inside Dizzy's house it would seem. she invites the player over for anime but Peter just says "I have no idea who lives here"

raziel121z

Apr 2, 2018
Nergal thanks for end the game and if i end the game with bad end can i try to get the other finals with the same save game?

sanjix1

May 16, 2017
I doubt he'll read this, but I feel like its worth writing either way.

NergalsNest I've been playing since I think version .4. It has been a long time, and you have gone through a lot of shit to get this game to us. You deserve a lot of praise and a lot of credit for sticking through to the end and putting up with all the BS some of the people online have given you over the time. Congrats on completion, and if you decide to continue developing this game further or make another you should know that you have support.

4.10 star(s) 53 Votes