4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Mar 18, 2019
these days I have seriously considered the idea of creating a new version of the urban demons with remastered characters, since several people have liked my designs, but I have no idea how to use the rpg maker and if anyone would like to support me with The project can send me a message, and the reference image I have with my characters is the picture of my profile
View attachment 417005
Eh, I think you should make your own game instead of ripping off another persons assets/design. While ChillyScholar did due something similar he made his a mod of the original game still using orignal assets, what you would be doing is creating a brand new game and just copy and pasting over someone previous work into a new format and at that point its like "why not just make your own?"

Reactions: milhouse123

sagela

Oct 10, 2017
these days I have seriously considered the idea of creating a new version of the urban demons with remastered characters, since several people have liked my designs, but I have no idea how to use the rpg maker and if anyone would like to support me with The project can send me a message, and the reference image I have with my characters is the picture of my profile
View attachment 417005
oh god looks amazing :eek: plz let it be shota according to the original material and it will truely be the best thing ever (at least to me ehe)

Vikky007

Jul 22, 2017
View attachment 417005
Use Renpy

MAKLOT

Oct 3, 2017
i am having a weird bug(i guess) where i cant go to the left side on the map(i can only go to the school the park the sex house or something like this and the residential area) its as if all the other places are locked or so i thought at the begining but now i reached a point where i have to go to places like te district to continue with the story for some of the characters and i simply cant i am locked to only those four places without being able to go to any of the places in the right side does anyone knows how to fix it or what to do

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone just wanting to watch scenes without playing type idontplaygames into the computer and either allyourbasesarebelongtous or somebodysetupusthebomb for max Purity or Courruption dialogue respectively.

Pretty sure I posted this already, but never hurts to repost.

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
Depends on the artistic style you want to go with. 1 feels more cartoony, 2 is more a realistic look. I'd fap to either lol, but whichever you choose keep the same feel with other models. Also my personal opinion, for sure keep all the models curvy, but maybe experiment with different amounts of curvy? Like everyone can have big breasts and ass, but some can be 8/10 while others 10/10 size. I think some of the breasts are too wide for the models, but just my personal opinion. Ignore if you'd like

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes