4.20 star(s) 51 Votes

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
I'll deliver a final update when the UD build is ready, along with a last sign off from Nergal's Nest.
So he's now just going to dip out after the final update? Just earlier this month he said this about solarian:
Hopefully the patreon won't stay down for long as we start to put the pieces together for our next project!

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
So he's now just going to dip out after the final update? Just earlier this month he said this about solarian:
He is probably Re-Branding since his Patreon has been shut down. Hosting a new game on a tainted Patreon probably wouldnt have lived long anyways.

cyberonic

Nov 2, 2017
How was the phrase "nergalsnest" in the URL a problem?
It wasn't, it was just the easiest way to make it so that he wouldn't have to hunt down every instance of the URL and change it even if he wasn't the author of a post somewhere containing a URL to his patreon.

And for anyone wondering, the final version of the game is currently in alpha testing.

gemini20xx

Oct 17, 2017
And for anyone wondering, the final version of the game is currently in alpha testing.
I got the impression that what's coming up is a final beta, not the complete game.

Personally I just hope the talking with Fred option in class goes back to the way things were in older versions, where Mrs Jennings' corruption level affected her behaviour - I clearly remember at higher levels back then when you talk with Fred, he mentions her wiggling her ass before she laughs off your homework excuse when giving you lines for the next day.

Well, that and that Nergal fills in all the blasted gaps in Donna and fixes the damn babysitting bug with Sydney.

Reactions: cimibibapa2

porotropo

Apr 21, 2018
Forgive me if this is not the site but someone can tell me if exhentai.org has stopped working, thanks and best regards.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Forgive me if this is not the site but someone can tell me if exhentai.org has stopped working, thanks and best regards.
EX is fine and dandy. Now, we should scatter lest we want to get ourselves in trouble for talking unrelated things in a thread

Champ-Champ

Jan 11, 2018
came back to check this thread just to see if there was any hope left... okay final update, i can live with that just hope he doesn't leave us hanging again.

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
hello, i'm having a problem with this game, whenever i try to start it, it goes full screen for few seconds and then it closes immediately right after; i've never had any problems with other games like this, only this one.
Anyone able to explain whats the problem and how to fix it ? :)

Dorohedoroo

Sep 6, 2019
hello, i'm having a problem with this game, whenever i try to start it, it goes full screen for few seconds and then it closes immediately right after; i've never had any problems with other games like this, only this one.
Anyone able to explain whats the problem and how to fix it ? :)
*BUMP* :p

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes