4.20 star(s) 51 Votes
Apr 27, 2018
these days I have seriously considered the idea of creating a new version of the urban demons with remastered characters, since several people have liked my designs, but I have no idea how to use the rpg maker and if anyone would like to support me with The project can send me a message, and the reference image I have with my characters is the picture of my profile
1569965312473.png

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
these days I have seriously considered the idea of creating a new version of the urban demons with remastered characters, since several people have liked my designs, but I have no idea how to use the rpg maker and if anyone would like to support me with The project can send me a message, and the reference image I have with my characters is the picture of my profile
View attachment 417005
Cough....use ren'py....cough....cough.....

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
do you like the idea?
I think its a great idea, your models are a great start (I LOVE curvy women generous proportions) . BUT I will advise you to take into consideration the following before starting your journey:

1) 99.9% of us are ungrateful freeloaders (including me lol) . Expect very little, hope for a pleasant surprise in terms of monetary support
2) You think the process of creating the game is fun and/or you'll get a useful skill out of it
3) Use the existing scripts / plotlines as is and focus more on creating hot sex scenes. Assuming you're using HS, get creative and chain things together (BJ > missionary > doggy > cumshot as example single scene) . There is no such things as too many hot, kinky sex scenes :)
4) Having selectable costumes / daily wear is always nice in corruption games. If you find it easy to add, I think it's a great feature but don't push yourself if the learning curve is already high

Best of luck, personally I don't play games until they've been in dev until half a year or so, but I'll be keeping track. If you need a proofreader for English down the road I might be interested

D

Deleted member 251154

Okay, i'm going to fix some character settings and contact them again, what I need is the full game to follow the sequence of the story and someone who speaks Spanish, since, I don't speak much English
Hey man I speak spanish and am willing to help you out.

bambou12

Sep 2, 2019
Hello I can't upload videos on the paymeon , i can just upload images do somebody can help me with that please ?

Apr 27, 2018
I think its a great idea, your models are a great start (I LOVE curvy women generous proportions) . BUT I will advise you to take into consideration the following before starting your journey:

1) 99.9% of us are ungrateful freeloaders (including me lol) . Expect very little, hope for a pleasant surprise in terms of monetary support
2) You think the process of creating the game is fun and/or you'll get a useful skill out of it
3) Use the existing scripts / plotlines as is and focus more on creating hot sex scenes. Assuming you're using HS, get creative and chain things together (BJ > missionary > doggy > cumshot as example single scene) . There is no such things as too many hot, kinky sex scenes :)
4) Having selectable costumes / daily wear is always nice in corruption games. If you find it easy to add, I think it's a great feature but don't push yourself if the learning curve is already high

Best of luck, personally I don't play games until they've been in dev until half a year or so, but I'll be keeping track. If you need a proofreader for English down the road I might be interested
Thank you very much, the truth is that the only objective I have when making the game is to test my creative ability because I do not plan to put it on sale or anything like that, the game will be free, I will create it for fun and yes, obviously I have to follow the script and the story as is

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
View attachment 417005
Really cool design for the characters, would love to see a remake with this as a VN on Renpy (y)

4.20 star(s) 51 Votes