4.20 star(s) 52 Votes

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Nergal got his Patreon back, its now called Wildswing and he is making 1.5k a month for seemingly nothing.
LMAO I'm going to laugh a lot if he censored his shota incest game because Patreon told him to.

I'm going to laugh even more if he postpones the release by another month because "Sorry guys I gotta remove the shota incest parts because Patreon told me to sadface :( "

Naughty Underworld

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hi all!

Been a while since I posted here, but wanted to try and get as many people aware of the situation as possible. I posted on my blog very recently about how the beta build will be available on the evening of Wednesday, but since not everyone is aware of the blog I'd thought I'd put it here as well. I'm no longer allowed to talk about my other projects on the patreon (now called Wildswing), so therefore word of mouth is the only we're going to get this build out there as far as possible to all the people who have been waiting patiently.

It's probably worth giving a quick read, if you're curious about anything.

As for Wildswing, the patreon will remain paused like it has since August until work on the next project has actively begun on it. Again I'd recommend reading the blog post a bit more.

Hope you all will enjoy the beta build and the final work for Urban Demons!

bob boby

Apr 11, 2018
Hi all!

Been a while since I posted here, but wanted to try and get as many people aware of the situation as possible. I posted on my blog very recently about how the beta build will be available on the evening of Wednesday, but since not everyone is aware of the blog I'd thought I'd put it here as well. I'm no longer allowed to talk about my other projects on the patreon (now called Wildswing), so therefore word of mouth is the only we're going to get this build out there as far as possible to all the people who have been waiting patiently.

As for Wildswing, the patreon will remain paused like it has since August until work on the next project has actively begun on it. Again I'd recommend reading the blog post a bit more.

Thanks for the update!

Nov 17, 2017
Hi all!

Danke famlam.

Vanik

Sep 4, 2017
i've been looking forward to this release for a long time. i keep finding snippets of fan art around here and other places. anyone know of a place or thread with more of the art?

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Hi all!

I've updated the link and the changelog for 1.0 beta version of the game! I hope you all enjoy.

great but the "latest updates it doesnt show 1.0 beta " many are going to miss it

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
You have to report the post containing the link to a new version of a game to get an admin in order to update the thread (y)

4.20 star(s) 52 Votes